• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Across the Spider-Verse Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse News and General Discussion

Woah, I think I just spotted Andrew’s Spidey in the trailer, guys!
Fj37P3PXEAEGIid.png

As expected, this looks like it’s going to be fantastic. I love how much further they are pushing the envelope in terms of what they can do with the different art styles. This looks to be even more crazier on that front.

Also, people complaining about Jessica Drew Spider-Woman fighting super villains while pregnant, yet nobody criticizing Peter B. Parker for bringing his daughter with him into very dangerous situations. Misogynist double standard, much?

Okay so I think I saw
- Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)
- Mayday Parker
- Insomniac Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- Spider-Armor Mk. II
- Spinneret (Mary-Jane Watson)
- Spiderling (Annie Parker)
- Lady-Spider (May Reilly)
- Spider-Cop
- Bombastic Bag-Man (Peter Parker)
- Mangaverse Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- Werewolf Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- Spider-Armor Mk. I
- PlayStation 1 Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- Spider-Monkey (Peter Parker)
- Spider-Man Unlimited (Peter Parker)

Also suits that resemble but are not fully accurate or I'm not sure for Big Time Spider-Man, Scarlet Spider (Kaine), Spidercide, Future Foundation Spider-Man, and Earth X Spider-Man.

Am I missing any?
What a crazy lineup! :D

Also, people complaining about Jessica Drew Spider-Woman fighting super villains while pregnant, yet nobody criticizing Peter B. Parker for bringing his daughter with him into very dangerous situations. Misogynist double standard, much?

Didn’t even realize she was pregnant until I looked back on the trailer just now. I was more focused on her cool look and that awesome bike lol.

Thar be Ben Reilly on the left. :D

I'm surprised Unlimited Spidey is more at the front than most of other ones, though that might not mean anything.

If Spectacular and Unlimited are in there then TAS has to be. That's the one I really want to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"