Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 110

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody really believe Talion at this point?

^ :up: :funny: Peter Parker with Jordans! (although I'm wondering how he could've afforded it?)

I'm pretty sure he didn't pull these out of the trash with his DVD player.:whatever:

Just to say to expect to be VERY pleased. Regardless of harryoscop and some might say around here, expect the high praise for comic book films to continue.

We'll see. Haven't been impressed much yet.

Holy crappy it just dawned on me that this movie is coming out soon. I'm scared!

Talion is not reliable, why are people still giving attention to his BS?

Because he's been reliable before. I believe he was the one who knew Holland had been cast as Spidey long before it was announced. He also knew those Russo Twitter pics were legit while everyone else doubted their validity. Also he found out Chalamet and Wolff were the finalists for the first shortlist before Sneider published the article. Though he did talk some BS in the past, like claiming Peter will eventually be killed off and get replaced with Miles Morales.

So like I said, hit and miss.

Last edited:
And the supposed MJ "cameo" in Civil War.

He also has a poor reputation in terms of attitude.

Because he's been reliable before. I believe he was the one who knew Holland had been cast as Spidey long before it was announced. He also knew those Russo Twitter pics were legit while everyone else doubted their validity. Also he found out Chalamet and Wolff were the finalists for the first shortlist before Sneider published the article. Though he did talk some BS in the past, like claiming Peter will eventually be killed off and get replaced with Miles Morales.

That last one was just his theory which he strongly believed might happen

Well, on the bright side, they just gave Peter some of Miles stuff. :o

Talion is not reliable, why are people still giving attention to his BS?

He also has a poor reputation in terms of attitude.

Exactly.

dftt.jpg

This was at least ONE MONTH AND A HALF before I've started getting in touch with people that actually know what they are talking about back in 2015. I'm surprised by the amount of hate I'm getting here. People saw how things escalated back in 2015, and how I've started to get contacts. Literally NOTHING I've shared here not as a fan but as someone that is actually tracking this stuff hasn't come to pass. I could post nothing, I could not share with a reserved few back then about Tom, but I did. I could say zip about Zendaya. I could not say anything yesterday. But I did. Why? Because I used to love this community. Not so much anymore, and it's not even about me. We are literally one month away. I'm excited. You guys should too.

Good night, Spider-Board.

And the supposed MJ "cameo" in Civil War.

Are you freaking kidding me? I NEVER CLAIMED THAT MJ HAD A CAMEO IN CIVIL WAR. What I've said was that I was surprised about an EASTER EGG, and that's what that is, a freaking EASTER EGG. A girl next door that looks sort of a redhead but it's never focused. That wasn't an observation out of a place of knowledge, but an observation of someone that loves Civil War to death and thought it was a neat tongue and cheek homage. Do you people really think that freaking Punisher showed up in the Raimi's movies too? Good God. I'm honestly done with this place.

Best of luck to you all.

Last edited:
I'm now reminded of this scene from The Office-

[YT]ZYQ53jxl3x8[/YT]

Okay.... What we wanna know, Tal, is how you attended a screening of the movie? :o

The next few weeks are going to be very interesting. This is the most exciting time, especially fake reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"