Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 110

Status
Not open for further replies.
peters.jpg

The best Parkers. Tobey looked pretty good in Spider-Man 1(Kirsten too).

Angourie Rice was confirmed as Betty Brant in the junior novel. So yeah..

This was at least ONE MONTH AND A HALF before I've started getting in touch with people that actually know what they are talking about back in 2015. I'm surprised by the amount of hate I'm getting here. People saw how things escalated back in 2015, and how I've started to get contacts. Literally NOTHING I've shared here not as a fan but as someone that is actually tracking this stuff hasn't come to pass. I could post nothing, I could not share with a reserved few back then about Tom, but I did. I could say zip about Zendaya. I could not say anything yesterday. But I did. Why? Because I used to love this community. Not so much anymore, and it's not even about me. We are literally one month away. I'm excited. You guys should too.

Good night, Spider-Board.

Hey I have nothing against you, or hate towards you. I am inclined to believe you about this, as your rep on this stuff has been more hit than miss.

If it might suck or not. This is spidey in the mcu. I don't want nothing to go wrong.

yoda-faith-you-must-have.jpg

Peter should be wearing Big Ballers.

I kid, I kid.

Angourie Rice was confirmed as Betty Brant in the junior novel. So yeah..

So Gwen In Name Only.

Expected it. Disappointed, but eh, what can you do. Any word on who Zendaya actually is yet?

:facepalm:

did the junior novel shed any more light about Michelle/possibly MJ?

I guess they still didn't reveal her last name, she is still just Michelle. But, it might be implied that she harbors a Tiny crush on Peter: " He already quit Computer and Robotics club. Not that i am obsessed with him, just observant."

I guess they still didn't reveal her last name, she is still just Michelle. But, it might be implied that she harbors a Tiny crush on Peter: " He already quit Computer and Robotics club. Not that i am obsessed with him, just observant."

It's seems really obvious she's going to be future LI in this series, whether she's MJ or not

It's so obvious she's going to be future LI in this series, MJ or not

Yup. Smaller role in this film that'll be expanded on in future films. MJ or not, she'll be the one Peter's with for at least a little bit.

Another NBA finals spot was just shown.

What did it say about Flash?

Honestly would've loved if they only released one trailer then just kept releasing stuff like this that isnt actually in the movie. It shows Spidey/Peters personality without spoiling anything and it's made me more hyped than the trailers have

:shrug: They just don't care.

:facepalm:

did the junior novel shed any more light about Michelle/possibly MJ?
So Gwen In Name Only.

Expected it. Disappointed, but eh, what can you do. Any word on who Zendaya actually is yet?
I don't have the Novel, guys. I got the info from somebody who does on Tumblr. Apparently Betty is also a
Junior or Senior like Liz as Peter refers to her, Liz & JJ Totah as upper-classmen/higher grade

Last edited:
So, about the video recording stuff from the International Trailer:

Based on the junior novel, it's just a fun documentation of Peter's trip. Happy even asks him at one point who he's making it for and Peter's like "nobody".

I'll keep on posting updates if people want to know more.

So, about the video recording stuff from the International Trailer:

Based on the junior novel, it's just a fun documentation of Peter's trip. Happy even asks him at one point who he's making it for and Peter's like "nobody".

I'll keep on posting updates if people want to know more.
Yessss! More! What's Flash like? Does he still hate Peter?

Good to know that about the vlog. Surely Peter couldn't have been that stupid

Alright, guys don't click on these if you don't want to be spoiled:

Flash is still sorta dumb, but sciency dumb. Like he is the runt of Midtown Science. He is still as overconfident and cocky as ever.

Peter, Flash, Liz, Michelle, and I think Ned? are on the decathlon team. They are heading for D.C. but Peter doesn't want to go. Oh, also, Peter's waiting for a callback from Stark since the Germany battle. Apparently it's been 4 months, and he's disappointed by the fact that Stark's not called him yet. So, all that stuff in the trailer where he tells Mr. Stark about what he's doing could just be voicemails he's leaving him (I'll confirm that if I see it in the book). Also, the "stark internship" he tells Ned about is an excuse he whipped him for his patrolling activities as Spidey. That's all I have read so far, I'll post some updates if I find anything more...interesting.

Last edited:
Alright, guys don't click on these if you don't want to be spoiled:

Flash is still sorta dumb, but sciency dumb. Like he is the runt of Midtown Science. He is still as overconfident and cocky as ever.

Peter, Flash, Liz, Michelle, and I think Ned? are on the decathlon team. They are heading for D.C. but Peter doesn't want to go. Oh, also, Peter's waiting for a callback from Stark since the Germany battle. Apparently it's been 4 months, and he's disappointed by the fact that Stark's not called him yet. So, all that stuff in the trailer where he tells Mr. Stark about what he's doing could just be voicemails he's leaving him (I'll confirm that if I see it in the book). Also, the "stark internship" he tells Ned about is an excuse he whipped him for his patrolling activities as Spidey. That's all I have read so far, I'll post some updates if I find anything more...interesting.

The voicemails are for Happy actually, I'm half way through the book and there's more Happy than Tony. Tony only appeared like once.
And it's actually a good read so far, but I did noticed many of the dialog is very different from what we saw in the trailers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"