Homecoming Spider-Man: Homecoming Blu-Ray/DVD Countdown Thread

Does the digital copy work with Itunes?
No. Since it's a Sony release, it's a UV code. UltraViolet. Which is lame.

That's great and I agree, the car scene is easily one of the best scenes in the movie.

I must be one of the only people that found the ASM 33 homage was lacking. I enjoyed the scene enough however I feel the comic version and the TSSM version are much better in the execution.
Bruh. lol

We've created an MCU Dormammu vs Eson The Searcher battle, it's not too late to cast you votes. Link is in my signature

We'll be hosting new battles with MCU characters every week and we're also building an MCU Power Tier, we would like everyone's imput. Link is in my signature as well.

Thanks

Last edited:
https://imgur.com/a/DT8wx

Hello darkness my old friend...

I share that pain.
giphy.gif

Watching the Spidey Study guide feature on the Blu Ray. Dang, there are some really cool obscure easter eggs in here. I can tell that the people working on the film were really excited to be able to reinvent this mythology.

Can someone please tell me what the bonus content is on disk for the Target exclusive Digibook.

An absolute AMAZING deal from HMV (UK).
https://store.hmv.com/film-tv/4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray/spider-man-homecoming-(hmv-exclusive)

* Steelbook
* 3D
* 2D Blu ray
* Bonus Disk
* Comic

£24.99 ($32.91).
That is an absolute MUST BUY.
The down side is they only ship to the UK.

Pretty similar to the Target exclusive then, just without the 4K and 3D discs.
I got the Target one, it arrived on Thursday. It's great to have disc art on an MCU blu-ray, plus the packaging and art is gorgeous!

Okay, question for those who have seen the film, having NOT seen it yet, I am a casual Spider-man fan but hate the MCU, will I enjoy this and is it worth a buy on blu-ray ?

Okay, question for those who have seen the film, having NOT seen it yet, I am a casual Spider-man fan but hate the MCU, will I enjoy this and is it worth a buy on blu-ray ?
Mmm..if you were a big Spidey fan, I'd say yes. They did do a good job of placing Spidey in the MCU under the world's circumstances. There's definitely an MCU shadow over the film but it's still very much a Peter Parker story. But if you're more casual, then your feelings can be grey..

I only watched it on blu-ray with the Study Guide on. I may give it a standard viewing this weekend.

Mmm..if you were a big Spidey fan, I'd say yes. They did do a good job of placing Spidey in the MCU under the world's circumstances. There's definitely an MCU shadow over the film but it's still very much a Peter Parker story. But if you're more casual, then your feelings can be grey..

Thanks for feedback, much appreciated :up: Am a big fan of the Raimi trilogy, the Garfield ones not as much.

I just realized Pete’s bedroom is different from the one in Civil War. For some reason he has a bunk bed in HC.

Target is gonna have the blu-ray on sale for $9 on Black Friday :up:

Picked up the 4K today, just the regular version. I debated on getting the BB steelbook or the Target edition that I really liked but I got a gift card where I work so I just used it there and saved myself some money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"