The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Blu-Ray/DVD Countdown Thread

I finally checked out the deleted scenes on Blu-Ray. I'm so, so glad they cut out Peter's father returning to him but I did like what he said to Peter, especially when Peter says:

[talking about Gwen] "I don't know how I can go on without her."
And Richard replies with:
"You don't. You take her with you."

I thought that was a great line! I just wish Aunt May said that line to Peter, before he watches Gwen's speech perhaps. I heard the LOTR music, that was pretty distracting, haha :woot:

I thought the scenes where Gwen saw Aunt May before she left for the airport and when Peter finds out from Aunt May that Gwen is on her way to England should have been kept in the film, even though it would't have helped with the pacing.

They should have definitely kept this in:
[YT]59nuuindrNw[/YT]
Emma/Gwen is so sweet. :hrt:

I finally checked out the deleted scenes on Blu-Ray. I'm so, so glad they cut out Peter's father returning to him but I did like what he said to Peter, especially when Peter says:

[talking about Gwen] "I don't know how I can go on without her."
And Richard replies with:
"You don't. You take her with you."

I thought that was a great line! I just wish Aunt May said that line to Peter, before he watches Gwen's speech perhaps. I heard the LOTR music, that was pretty distracting, haha :woot:

I thought the scenes where Gwen saw Aunt May before she left for the airport and when Peter finds out from Aunt May that Gwen is on her way to England should have been kept in the film, even though it would't have helped with the pacing.

They should have definitely kept this in:
[YT]59nuuindrNw[/YT]
Emma/Gwen is so sweet. :hrt:

That line is really the only thing I wish didn't get cut with the Richard and Peter scene.

I too thought Aunt May could have used it, because I was highly in favor of them keeping the scene where she tells Peter to chase Gwen.

That way, while Uncle Ben is the reason Peter becomes Spider-Man, May could be the reason he went after Gwen.

But then again, some people on here would argue that May killed Gwen :funny:

Where's your SM2, though? :wow:

Was just about to ask the same thing!

Must be in the blu ray player right now, right?

Guys, I'm almost 100% positive that 'Spider-Man' case is actually the newly released case containing the entire Spider-Man trilogy. SM2 is in there. :woot:

mJawzK3eUI6E4r2xij4eMMg.jpg

Ultimate we head is correct, it's a trilogy set.

Ultimate we head is correct, it's a trilogy set.

We head? lol.

Yeah, I thought that case looked familiar. The Spider in the eye lense gives it away. If I didn't already own the trilogy, I'd buy this case. Looks pretty cool.

I was looking units wise but this raises another question.

How the **** was Ghostbusters 2 the 4th best seller of the month?

:lmao: I honestly don't know.

I haven't find a site that shows units sold though. Maybe there isn't one but I will keep an eye for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"