SpiderX's Haves/Wants Thread

SpiderX

Civilian
Reaction score
I don't have a whole lot I want to give up but I have a few loose figures that I have duplicates of:

From the Animated Series line in the early 90's:

Symbiote Spider-Man
Venom with removable mask
Kingpin
Black Cat

I also have a Movie Maniacs Jason Voorhees figure with all the weapons. I got rid of the lame display thing though.

I also have a Spidey bump and go motorbike and a Venom bump and go motorbike if anyone is into that stuff.
---------------------------------------------
I'm just looking for Spidey figures. If you're interested in any, let me know what you'd want to trade.

I have a Bump and go Spidey on a quad....it's lame but really damn cool...a lot cooler than I thought a bump n do thing would be.....

Anyway.....

I have a Bump and go Spidey on a quad....it's lame but really damn cool...a lot cooler than I thought a bump n do thing would be.....

Anyway.....

Yeah they aren't bad little toys. Just not my cup of tea.

I have a FA Marvel Legends Spider-Man on my wall, not sure if you have or want it....but I really, really want that Movie Maniacs Jason Voorhees.

At this point nothing specific. Basically I want any Spidey related Marvel Legends and Marvel Classics from the last few years. I need villians mostly.

go check out my haves on my haves/wants thread. you might see some spidey stuff you might want. you don't have anything I want though, but if you're willing to buy, i'm willing to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"