SpiderX's Haves/Wants Thread

SpiderX

Civilian
Reaction score
I don't have a whole lot I want to give up but I have a few loose figures that I have duplicates of:

From the Animated Series line in the early 90's:

Symbiote Spider-Man
Venom with removable mask
Kingpin
Black Cat

I also have a Movie Maniacs Jason Voorhees figure with all the weapons. I got rid of the lame display thing though.

I also have a Spidey bump and go motorbike and a Venom bump and go motorbike if anyone is into that stuff.
---------------------------------------------
I'm just looking for Spidey figures. If you're interested in any, let me know what you'd want to trade.

I have a Bump and go Spidey on a quad....it's lame but really damn cool...a lot cooler than I thought a bump n do thing would be.....

Anyway.....

I have a Bump and go Spidey on a quad....it's lame but really damn cool...a lot cooler than I thought a bump n do thing would be.....

Anyway.....

Yeah they aren't bad little toys. Just not my cup of tea.

I have a FA Marvel Legends Spider-Man on my wall, not sure if you have or want it....but I really, really want that Movie Maniacs Jason Voorhees.

At this point nothing specific. Basically I want any Spidey related Marvel Legends and Marvel Classics from the last few years. I need villians mostly.

go check out my haves on my haves/wants thread. you might see some spidey stuff you might want. you don't have anything I want though, but if you're willing to buy, i'm willing to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"