BvS *SPOILERS* Attempt to Address 30 Plot Holes

He was manic at times,but also extremely serious and sinister at times.Like a dual persona,one public one private.Then at the end his conversation with Batman in the UC hints that he behaved like an insane person to avoid going to jail.Its all very open to interpretation.It is a huge disservice to his performance to call him a campy villain.Just my 2 cents.

He is campy villain. He remind me of those kid cartoon villains that get all hyper about their schemes lol.

He was manic at times,but also extremely serious and sinister at times.Like a dual persona,one public one private.Then at the end his conversation with Batman in the UC hints that he behaved like an insane person to avoid going to jail.Its all very open to interpretation.It is a huge disservice to his performance to call him a campy villain.Just my 2 cents.
Again, agreed. We live in a world where someone like you is probably considered a troll, or someone who can't be taken seriously, just because you like EisenLex. However you have gone into detail to explain your reasons why he worked for you. Keep up the good posting. :up:

Again, agreed. We live in a world where someone like you is probably considered a troll, or someone who can't be taken seriously, just because you like EisenLex. However you have gone into detail to explain your reasons why he worked for you. Keep up the good posting. :up:

I just dont like the way people behave as if these things are absolute truths.An actor's performance is a very subjective thing and we are allowed to have different opinions.Thanks,have a nice day :)

i liked that lex was portrayed as outside of the box of what a "traditional" lex luthor is expected to be like. and i think eisenberg did a good acting job, there's layers to his performance.

but i also understand it's not everyone's cup of tea because of how out there this lex was.

and what didn't help was his motivations and schemes (at least in the theatrical cut) seemed pretty incoherent.

I just dont like the way people behave as if these things are absolute truths.An actor's performance is a very subjective thing and we are allowed to have different opinions.Thanks,have a nice day :)
Yep. People who make fun of other people's opinions are the ones who should be laughed out of town.

It BvS fans who always say others not understand BvS movie. They should be laughed out of town.

It BvS fans who always say others not understand BvS movie. They should be laughed out of town.
I didn't say anything about people not understanding the movie here. I'm referring to people holding opinions that are mocked for not being mainstream.

I would change nothing i loved the movie .
i love the movie too. but i would change something. :D

1. in the smallville scene - it would be great if superman could comfort his mother like : "don't worry, mom. i will earn their trust one day. we must have hope." Well, many are dying to listen to this line. They failed to deduce from superman action. (hope it got extended in UC)

2. in the fight scene between superman v batman. After superman began to regain his power and threw batman away. he shouldn't charge in anymore. superman saw batman is lying prone on the debris, motionlessly. He x-rayed to see bruce's heartbeat is fading... he sprinted to him and picked him up, feeling terrible and regret... "please... don't..." batman eyes snapped open. "got u!" he pressed the kryptonite gas... then we see the titan slowly falling down right in front of the towering bat...

3. before the kipnapping, lois was texting clark - telling him that she is suspecting lex luthor is behind the senate bombing and the Africa incidents. and she is right now at the lexcorp tower to find it out. (therefore it can eliminate the complaint that superman can appear so fast to save lois)

like them? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"