Picard Star Trek: Picard - General Discussion Thread

To me it looks like a combination of the Excelsior & Ambassador classes. And like DK said, the design reminds me of the Kelvin designs where the proportions were out of balance and ruined the overall look. They should just bring back John Eaves; there hasn't been a decent, non-derivative design since he was doing it.

a64f9f17d4da8ca22581c78d40c85bdd--star-trek-movies-star-trek-ships.jpg
yesterdays_enterprise_hd_044.jpg

It's also weird to me that they completely skipped over the original Titan in live action and we're now getting a successor to a ship none of the cast have any connection. They had the right idea last season bringing back the Stargazer. If they weren't going to do that again then it should've been the Enterprise. How many people outside of the super fans who read the books will even know what the Titan is? Is there much crossover between the audience of Lower Decks & Picard?

I assume TNG fans remember the Titan, as that was where Riker and Troi were leaving to, even if we never saw the ship till Lower Decks.

Considering they are calling this the Neo Constituion-class, I will not be surprised if an Enterprise-F is revealed.

Yeah, I clapped. I clapped real hard.

The return of Moriarty AND Lore? **** yeah

To quote Kirk, "When did he have time to start a family?"

Last edited:
Glad to see the F didn't get redesigned, always loved STO's Odyssey class, nice to see it made canon.

as a BIG fan of the Sovereign Enterprise I love how the F looks

Yay Lore! It’s funny Brent said he doesn’t want to play data anymore because Data doesn’t age but lore is apparently ok haha.

it’s wonderful seeing Deanna again too. I hope she has a decent role but judging by the trailer she seems to just have like, one episode at most

It's dark inside the Vorlon Cylon enemy ship. I'm guessing the ship is Reman, and that Vadic is Shinzon's daughter. Giving the final season a reference to the final movie (which itself had callbacks to earlier movies) seems like something the show would do, especially with Plummer's real life connection to Trek.

Live stream going on right now if anyone is interested

Doesn't matter if I'm interested. It says "the uploader has not made this video available in your country."

Doesn't matter if I'm interested. It says "the uploader has not made this video available in your country."
try looking on your regions youtube for Paramount Plus live stream of Picard, if not I am sure it will be posted later on

I'm glad the Enterprise-F from Star Trek Online because I play STO for almost 10 years.

What's that about? It says video not available.

"Geo blocked" on Youtube. But I'm able to see the Daily Motion version.

I started season 2 today, just finished the first 4 episodes. So far it's fantastic. I love time travel, I love all the easter eggs and homages to the past series, I love Jeri Ryan.....it's theater quality on TV. Mohawk dude and his radio was hilarious, the Borg attacking the Stargazer was epic. Hope to finish it tomorrow.

RMB just said earlier this week on Campea's show that season 3 is excellent and he can't wait to watch it a 3RD time.

I finished Season 2.....really cool. I'm a deLancie fan, so it's been fun. Nice to see the cameo by "the traveller" and always good to see Spiner. My only real complaint was that the action at Picard's vinyard was at times too dark to see (these old eyes are not in the best of shape). Looking forward to season three.

It's the same guy that did season 2; doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"