State Your Opinion on A DC Character - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only villain that's ever made me worried for the heroes.

476413-_.jpg

And that is all I have to say about the character. :o

Hahahaha! Well, nobody's saying he's gonna be troubling The Nobel Foundation anytime soon...

I like how specific he is when it comes to the severity with which he's going to kill you.

It sounds much more threatening than his original threat to the villain which was 'I'll kill you until you are quite badly injured and require a hospital'

476413-_.jpg

And that is all I have to say about the character. :o

I hate Superboy Prime with all my hate

I think the fact that even in a series like Countdown he was still the worst thing about it says it all :o

Another grade a *****e bot but I like how he scared his mom when he wanted her to make him a cheese sandwhich! That's a bad dude to do that to your mom. A really great villian on the rocktor scale of 8!

One of the most offensive slights to a character in the history of comics. Hack Geoff Johns took Elliot Maggin's tribute and farewell to the Silver Age Superboy and used it to spit in the faces of all longtime fans who actually dared to question DC's Post-Crisis direction. I consider that character to be a personal insult. **** him.

I'm also offended by his existence but for different reasons

I'm just offended that a villain so whiny boring and pathetic was allowed to appear in Infinite Crisis or anywhere else.

Worst character ever

Yep even worse than Vibe the superpowered breakdancer or the taffy obsessed Dr Light or even All Star Batman :dry:

I actually liked Superboy Prime at first. Seemed like he'd be a solid big bad guy to use every now and again but they really messed that up. Doubt he'll be buried now because of the new 52 though.

The demon is cool so is his guise as man. I try to read all his exploits if I can! A great tragic figure those I like to relate. Come on! he's a rhyming demon for heavens sake! A good guy but who comes from hell,he ranks a 8.5 on my rocktor scale!

One of my long-standing faves from the DCU. Having Kirby being so involved in his beginnings is a big ol' bowl of gravy too! (for me at least..)

Yeah, I too have a good deal of love for Etrigan. Though, I've never actually read a series he's starred in, only guest appearances and ensembles.

I also haven't really read much with The Demon in it but am reading Demon Knight and dig the character so far.

Yeah, I too have a good deal of love for Etrigan. Though, I've never actually read a series he's starred in, only guest appearances and ensembles.

Have you read any of Demon Knights Tron Bonne

Well, that's it for the Demon.

"Beans, beans, the musical fruit, the more you eat, the more you toot......I totally came up with that."
BatMan_Demon_Adventures_1_by_Leonel_Castellani.jpg

Lady Shiva

1341920-bopv2_cv6_large.jpg

Lady Shiva is a bad ass :up:

Loved her in Birds of Prey so much she was so fab

I also totally ship her with Black Canary :atp:

Loved her as a mysterious figre in Denny O'Neill's Question run... Haven't read as much of her elsewhere.

Love Lady Shiva. They need to do more with her in the DCnu.

Not really a fan of Lady Shiva since she went from being one of the top martial artists in the DC universe to the one whose ass everyone else kicks as a matter of course. Although that pic of her with her boot on Huntress' throat makes me like her a little more. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"