State Your Opinion on A DC Character - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Shiva...well...I guess I...

Sorry, I was enjoying how Huntress took over the focus of the 'round'. Shiva's fine, I guess.

:heart: :hrt: Huntress

Shiva sucks! shes a 3 on the suckometer. Master assassin, knows every martial arts known to man!5 finger death punch! can kill you with a curly fry!... yadda yadda seen it before and not impressed....... now HUNTRESS ME LOVEEEEE HER LONGTIME!!

Assassin characters bore me to tears. There's only a handful of them I like. Shiva's not one of them.

Do you mean the character from the Metal Gear Solid games

Marvel's Mantis. Asian martial artist chick who was pushed by her creator as being the equal or better of established characters. A Mary Sue.

Shiva isn't quite that since it wasn't O'Neil who put her at such a high level, however.

I like that she was the best fighter in the DCU. I like that her daughter surpassed her. I didn't like when Beechen ruined her daughter after an epic ending to her character arc however. :o

Poor Question

Batman just cant stand that he found out Baskin Robbins has 32 flavours of ice cream before he did :ninja:

Interesting fact: The Question couldn't come up with a good comeback when Batman berated him, so he just started making fun of his tendency to engage in free running and acrobatics even when unnecessary by calling him "Monkey."

My man Vic is a sore loser and proud of it.

I like that she was the best fighter in the DCU. I like that her daughter surpassed her. I didn't like when Beechen ruined her daughter after an epic ending to her character arc however. :o
No one did, but she's relatively back to normal as Black Bat and that was several years and a universe-wide reality shift ago. Gotta let it go sometime.

Well, that's it for Lady Shiva.

LadyShiva.jpg

Dr. Psycho

778665-dr_psycho_4_super.jpg

Really really creepy, he is almost an evil mirror of WMM himself.

Misogynistic psychic midget. What's not to love?

Yeah, I've always liked Doctor Psycho. One of the few Wonder Woman golden age villains who didn't get discarded with time, and it makes sense considering what he represents.

Really really creepy, he is almost an evil mirror of WMM himself.

Well, at least the perception of WMM that many people have anyway. It's more accurate to say it's an evil mirror of the bondage issues of Wonder Woman.

eh never been a Psycho guy ( what?!? did he go to Psycho college or something to get his doctorate!?!?) I think Wondy has some of the worst enemies ever and yes i know he's gotten all" hard and real" now but still from what i read of him before he sucks! he gets a 2 on the suckometer! i cant believe one of Wondy's foes is an evil Oompa Loompa!! hehe

An evil, woman hating, telepathic Oompa Loompa....plus, that's racist. :o

no. i hate "EVIL" Oompa Loompas only. I looove "Good" Oompas. They could work at my chocolate factory anytime and i wouldnt discriminate when promotion time came around. hahahaha

Why would you hire Oompa Loompas and then give them decent worker rights? It completely goes against the point of hiring them in the first place...

Naw maaaan! the loompas were cool! it was those &^%*$*& KIDS! i couldn't stand!

Hey Hound! This aint a hong Kong sweat shop i am running here!

You're going to give them decent worker rights and let it rain promotions when it takes two or three of them to do some simple tasks?

Every year there's decent, hard-working American little-people trapped in underemployed conditions, reliant on stretching their Christmas elf dime over 1 months and here's BlackVulcan giving out prime positions to migrant workers who spend more time singing and creating new songs which scan and work to a meter, when they should be working...

There is so much Oompa Loompa racism in this thread :ninja:

It's okay, they're all scum. :o

They work hard to make chocolate treats for us to om nom nom though 'Nubsy

Why do you hate them so

Hound55 said:
Why would you hire Oompa Loompas and then give them decent worker rights? It completely goes against the point of hiring them in the first place...

Willy Wonka was basically a slave owner wasn't he :o

Every year there's decent, hard-working American little-people trapped in underemployed conditions, reliant on stretching their Christmas elf dime over 1 months and here's BlackVulcan giving out prime positions to migrant workers who spend more time singing and creating new songs which scan and work to a meter, when they should be working...

They can also get jobs in productions of Snow White :o

Hey I loved those cheery songs and I am sympatheic to the plight of the orange face green haired man!it would be those &())$&$)(;:/ slacker ass teenagers I would put to work for minium wage making candy! .... what the hell does this have to do with dr psycho anyways hahaha

Until the Ooma Loompas take all of those jobs too... Let's face it, the singing already has them in good stead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"