State Your Opinion on A DC Character - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not really the fault of the character, so much as the idiots who have written her recently.

Yeah, that's like saying Thor sucked cuz of the ass whippin's he received by just about everybody from like the late 80's until 3 years ago. :o

Or Loki sucks because he got his arse killed by Bendis' Sentry who was mary sue'd to high-hell...

I like to pretend that didn't happen

Or Loki sucks because he got his arse killed by Bendis' Sentry who was mary sue'd to high-hell...

Bendis is the devil :ninja:

TheCorpulent1 said:
Not really a fan of Lady Shiva since she went from being one of the top martial artists in the DC universe to the one whose ass everyone else kicks as a matter of course. Although that pic of her with her boot on Huntress' throat makes me like her a little more.:awesome:

It's all kinds of hawtness :atp:

Let's hope Helena remembers her safe word ;)

I like the way that you think Corp :up:

I think you should write for DC. They need more lesbian bdsm in their comic books :atp:

I think he was implying that Shiva accidentally kills Huntress. :o

Yes. Although we can work the BDSM in before that, I guess. Or after. I mean, pick your poison, really.

She just irritates me. Batman never approved of her because of her tendency to want to murder people. It even got her kicked out of the JLA. But then the issue just sort of disappeared. She became a third wheel to Babs and Dinah on the Birds of Prey and suddenly everyone was just okay with this mobster b**** who occasionally kills people. I don't feel like she's earned the status as a mainstay of the extended Bat-family that she currently enjoys.

She has cut down on all the murdering lately though

While ironically most of DC's other heroes have become totally okay with killing people to death :csad:

To be fair, Batman was a real *****e to her. To everybody at that time really. He didn't really try to help her deal with her rage, he just tried to force her to be like him, and when he failed, he fired her.....and she didn't even work for him in the first place.

But her time with the BOP is what changed her. She became a better person. So, you know, f**k Batman.

Batman was a total jerk from about the mid 90's up until after Infinite Crisis

His interactions with every other character basically consisted of him growling 'Gotham is my city' or punching them

Sometimes both at once :o

Tieing us back to Denny O'Neill's Question run... which began with Batman berating the Question.

To be fair, Batman was a real *****e to her. To everybody at that time really. He didn't really try to help her deal with her rage, he just tried to force her to be like him, and when he failed, he fired her.....and she didn't even work for him in the first place.

But her time with the BOP is what changed her. She became a better person. So, you know, f**k Batman.
But he's Batman. Ergo, f*** Huntress. :o

Sorry, but you must have us confused with the Bat-Forums.....we like to call Bats on his boos**t. :o

Hmm, not much interest.

I liked Prince Charming. Great character. He's a *****e with a heart of gold. Really. He is. It's not his fault he's built to hunt. Literally. He couldn't be faithful if he tried. Complex character.

Prince_Charming_Fables_002.jpg

Superboy Prime
INFINITE_CRISIS_6_3.jpg

I hate Super(Fan)boy Prime with a passion. A big, flaming middle finger to anyone who preferred the Silver Age to the current age of DC. I'm not necessarily among them, but I understand their frustration with a character who voices their complaints in-between murdering innocent people, including pregnant women. Ugh.

Well, that's it for the Demon.

"Beans, beans, the musical fruit, the more you eat, the more you toot......I totally came up with that."
BatMan_Demon_Adventures_1_by_Leonel_Castellani.jpg

Lady Shiva

1341920-bopv2_cv6_large.jpg

She's interesting.

Tieing us back to Denny O'Neill's Question run... which began with Batman berating the Question.

Poor Question

Batman just cant stand that he found out Baskin Robbins has 32 flavours of ice cream before he did :ninja:

That Batman and his prep time :awesome:

Also, The Question caught him eating the 32nd flavor, and the conversation went like this:
Question: "Are you eating ice cream on the job?"
Batman: "Are you not ranting about your Ayn Randian objectivist ideology and/or paranoia?"
Question: "Touché."

Lady Shiva is okay, think she is sorta used as DC's Mantis at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"