Street Fighter IV sequel?

Who is Juri? Is she a new character like Crimson Viper?

Btw, I'm happy that the news of new characters is now confirmed, although I wish they'd have more Alpha characters like Guy.

I'm thinking that Juri must be one of the clone characters that shadoloo created, like Juli and Juni from Alpha 3.

I loved them....although they were not that different in movesets. I remember playing either or quite a bit back on the PS1 days.

I'm one who still loves the Alpha games and STA3 is probably to this day my favorite Street Fighter.
I always thought Street Fighter Alpha 3 was what SF3 should have been. Was my favorite SF game up until the release of IV.

I didn't pay full price for SFIV, so wouldn't really be much skin off my back if they went with a full priced disc.

I'm still loving the art style.

Im wondering if I should try selling my SFIV now before it goes down in trade in value even more. I havent played in ages and probably wont till this comes out anyway

the news has been confirmed on gamespot.

so far all the rumors are true; new ultras, new characters, new online modes and rebalancing of the characters.

will be released in disc form as expected, and will be cheaper than full price. estimated release is spring of 2010.

http://tgs.gamespot.com/story/62306...iv-impressions-first-look?tag=topslot;thumb;1

Now that Street Fighter IV has successfully revived the Street Fighter franchise, Capcom is looking to keep the series going with a new expansion. The new game, Super Street Fighter IV, aims to build on the foundation laid by this year's SFIV by adding new content that includes more playable characters, improved online features, and rebalanced characters. We got a demonstration of the work-in-progress Xbox 360 version from producer Yoshinori Ono and have much to report.......

I hope it uses the same set of achievemts, as well as your old save. I would hate to have to work to redo all of the achievies for SFIV.

I'll finally end up buying this though, I've been meaning to buy SFIV for a while.

I hope it uses the same set of achievemts, as well as your old save. I would hate to have to work to redo all of the achievies for SFIV.

I'll finally end up buying this though, I've been meaning to buy SFIV for a while.

Yea, i dont want to have to regain my achievements either, altho, i dont have many for this game. I dont think it will tho, id assume any alt colors and the like you've unlocked would carry over.

Also man, if ur online and are up for a match, just send me an invite, u got my GT. :up:

Yea, i dont want to have to regain my achievements either, altho, i dont have many for this game. I dont think it will tho, id assume any alt colors and the like you've unlocked would carry over.

Also man, if ur online and are up for a match, just send me an invite, u got my GT. :up:

I've been internetless for a while, other than an aircard, which is what I'm using now. My family is moving to a new house in a few weeks after I'm done with all the work on it, and hopefully soon after I'll be able to get the interwebs back up...then we can go a round or two. :up:

Sounds like good news so far but i think there could've been other better characters to choose from as opposed to T.Hawk :o...

EDIT: Well, nevermind, saw they were posted last page. **** it :argh:

Might want to see if we can just go ahead and get this changed to Super Street Fighter IV or just merge it with the general SFIV thread

Here's the teaser for the game. Nothing much, just Ryu and Ken fighting and being awesome

Last edited:
I thought this was taking place before Street Fighter III?

Then how the hell are numerous characters from III going to be in this one's story?

Considering the story makes not a lick of sense, I'm guessing it don't matter.

Pretty much this, and the fact that you can always just say that their younger versions of their SFIII selves. SFIII isn't that far into the future that most of the characters wouldn't exist, yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"