Street Fighter VI

They've made some of the special moves easier! Like totally simple now. After I spent a lifetime learning them? :cmad:

I assume you are still on modern controls.

I assume you are still on modern controls.
Oh right. If it’s for accessibility I’m all for it. Just didn’t want to drop the skill gap for other able bodied gamers who beat me at shooters for eg where I could have smashed them here. :D

Oh right. If it’s for accessibility I’m all for it. Just didn’t want to drop the skill gap for other able bodied gamers who beat me at shooters for eg where I could have smashed them here. :D

Its not exactly for accessibility, but for players like me, who have had issues with the various movements needed to do movies. In a lot of ways, its trying to expand its playerbase, by giving those how learned fighting games in, say, Smash, a round to get experience with the game.

The classic controls are still there, and based on what the online betas have shown, have more movies and options than modern controls.

Its not exactly for accessibility, but for players like me, who have had issues with the various movements needed to do movies. In a lot of ways, its trying to expand its playerbase, by giving those how learned fighting games in, say, Smash, a round to get experience with the game.

The classic controls are still there, and based on what the online betas have shown, have more movies and options than modern controls.
Oh right. I hope other fighting games that I’m not as good at and less familiar with do that then, to help me compete on them while I lose my advantage on SF.

If I’m playing online I might use these shortcuts too to stop opponents having it easier.

Game looks so good. I love the designs for the original characters like Dhalsim, Zangief and Honda. They all look bold and sharp. Marisa is huge! Looks like a lot of gameplay options too.

Yeah, I had a feeling they were going to need a stress test before launch.

There's your classic costumes. (Cammy not allowed on stream for official Capcom events, lol

I do like the costume 2 for the new characters, though.

I can't wait till the first major event for SF6.

Wow, they have minigames to help teach the classic control inputs. Brilliant.

Yeah, watching a streamer last night, and yeah, you could tell once the general audience started to get on.

Watching the Twitch Rivals SF6 tournament, and it is a fun game to watch. Evo is going to be real fun to watch as more experience is had by the players.

Decent character variety, though there are clearly a few not being used.

And good lord, Snakeeyez's Gief is a beast.

Watching the Twitch Rivals SF6 tournament, and it is a fun game to watch. Evo is going to be real fun to watch as more experience is had by the players.

Decent character variety, though there are clearly a few not being used.

And good lord, Snakeeyez's Gief is a beast.
Need to check out. Whenever I played online in the past, people playing as Zangief were mostly poor but then there were some who were unbeatable and just demolished you in a few moves.

Watching the rescheduled Twitch Rivals Day 2, and there is something hilarious seeing top players getting confused by a good Blanka.

Watching the rescheduled Twitch Rivals Day 2, and there is something hilarious seeing top players getting confused by a good Blanka.
I remember playing earlier SFs against good Blankas and it's so different to a normal game and very hard to pin them down and even hit them with regular attacks.

So I saw this is my retail store and anyone here already played it?

I'm waiting til there's like 40 playables.

Its going to be a few years before it has that many.

How many characters does SFV have now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"