Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

Did they seriously not do a promo shoot with the new suit?!?! That would be a great-looking poster but the old suit just looks SO ill-fitting there, it's distracting.

It's definitely weird that they haven't released an official promo image yet with the new suit. I'm hoping they'll use it for the eventual photoshoot with Superman and Lex.

They better! The new suit is getting close to perfect. :coolguy:

Agreed. Makes me almost regret that they didn't start off the show with the current version of the suit. Better late than never I suppose.

If we can get another flashback episode this season with the classic Fleischer suit as well, that'll just be icing on the cake.

Agreed. Makes me almost regret that they didn't start off the show with the current version of the suit. Better late than never I suppose.

If we can get another flashback episode this season with the classic Fleischer suit as well, that'll just be icing on the cake.
I wouldn’t be disappointed if the film Superman looked like this. Never thought I’d be saying that about a CW Superman!

Unrelated note, but I could totally see Tyler's Superman pulling off the following scene from "All-Star Superman #10".

tumblr_lj61cxe9dY1qiam50o1_500-1.jpg

Plus, it would fall within the show's formula where you don't necessarily need a big CGI spectacle to make Superman look great.

Last edited:
If that scene from All-Star Superman gets adapted in Superman and Lois, that should give them an Emmy.

The final rating for Superman and Lois is 747K/ 0.1. Gotham Knights' is 609K/ 0.1.
I guess premieres get high ratings? I’m clueless on TV numbers. Otherwise would have thought S&L would generally have a bigger gap, maybe so as Gotham Knights puts out more episodes and loses viewers (although I didn’t hate it).

Unrelated note, but I could totally see Tyler's Superman pulling off the following scene from "All-Star Superman #10".

tumblr_lj61cxe9dY1qiam50o1_500-1.jpg

Plus, it would fall within the show's formula where you don't necessarily need a big CGI spectacle to make Superman look great.
My favourite panels from that book. Would be totally awesome to see it in this show. Also, this far we only have that evil version scene in The Boys lol. Seeing Hoechlin's Superman balance that out would be great.

Spotted Lexcorp in the promo.

I hope the cancer storyline doesn't turn Lois into something unlikable and that we don't recognize.

Gotham Knights isn’t that bad when you don’t watch looking for flaws and just accept it for what it is…. an average show at best but that’s just my opinion.

Haven’t caught up on shows from last week apart from Mandalorian so will have to double up tomorrow on this and Gotham Knights. (this first!)

Since the tag line for tonight's episode is Lois going against Clark's wishes to pursue Mannheim, the question here is - since when has Lois ever gone with Clark's wishes?

THE CW | Superman & Lois (650K/0.1) dropped some eyeballs, while Gotham Knights(490K/0.1) gained some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"