Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

enchanted-happy.gif

Truly was not expecting this! Bring on Lex Luthor!!

As happy as I am that the show got renewed, I'm concerned about how the budget cuts will affect the show's production value.

Massive news! At least the show will be able to go out on its own terms now and they can write knowing the parameters of what they have left.
Yes, I think it's best to assume this will be the last season, and it seems quite fitting that they'll get to go out with Lex as the Big Bad. Feels right.

Part of me was hoping it would end up on Max and maybe give it a really good budget for the last season. I hope CW doesn't go cheap, that would suck. This has been one of the best CW superhero shows, ever! I am glad it is getting another season!

They Announced on Superman day too!

Part of me was hoping it would end up on Max and maybe give it a really good budget for the last season. I hope CW doesn't go cheap, that would suck. This has been one of the best CW superhero shows, ever! I am glad it is getting another season!

They Announced on Superman day too!

Unfortunately, it sounds like one of the CW's conditions for renewal was to reduce the show's budget. We'll likely see a smaller cast and a downgrade in quality visual effects.

As happy as I am that the show got renewed, I'm concerned about how the budget cuts will affect the show's production value.

They mentioned cast reductions, so the Cushings are likely gone. Krissy as well.

And I'm also extremely grateful they made this official before the finale so that we can fully enjoy it without the lingering anxiety of any potential unresolved setup and cliffhangers killing the mood.
Agreed, especially if it's a cliffhanger.

Very happy we're getting a 4th season, especially with this season ending on a cliffhanger. Budget cut will suck and cutting series regulars - I wouldn't be surprised if John and Nat leave, wanting to start a new chapter somewhere else, blah blah.

Unfortunately, it sounds like one of the CW's conditions for renewal was to reduce the show's budget. We'll likely see a smaller cast and a downgrade in quality visual effects.

Ugh, I hate to hear that. But hopefully they can make due with what they got.

Awesome. A tight 10 episode final season would make me very happy.

And please cut the Cushings and Chrissy to minor guest appearances. Don't want to waste what time we have left on their dumb storylines.
I agree with cutting the Chushings and Chrissy out, I'd rather keep the focus on the Kent family.

To be honest, I kind of have mixed feelings about this. While I could care less about seeing the Cushings and company leave the show, I don't want to see the VFX reduced to that of "The Flash" and "Supergirl".

To be honest, I kind of have mixed feelings about this. While I could care less about seeing the Cushings and company leave the show, I don't want to see the VFX reduced to that of "The Flash" and "Supergirl".
I'd hate to see the show's production quality suffer, but if it's the price to pay for getting closure instead of ending on an unresolved cliffhanger like Lois and Clark did I'll gladly pay that price, so long as the writing is solid I can deal with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    iamjonahlobe
    Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"