The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Critics/Review Thread

Yeah the first one is the best, I agree. I do think the second one was great though. I felt nothing on the third one. Some people have said that means I have no soul.

I'm the opposite. I loved the original, hated the second one, liked the third one.

The first will be always the best though. "DON'T YOU GET IT? YOU SEE THE HAT? I AM MRS. NESBITT!"

ok but shoudl have waited til said review was officialy posted somehwere, not comments here and there of speculation stuff. we are already deep into this thread full of nothing, someone new coming into this thread is gonna be reading all these pages of nothings, WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS, LETS RESET THIS COME MONDAY/TUESDAY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

well its up to the mods to be honest...lol...i just hope when the first official review hits that i wont have to search it up in other threads like the speculation thread cuz when theres big news on these bat boards...stuff can get hard to find cuz ppl post constantly

Well I know me and my friends plan to start a standing ovation at the midnight screening. I remember how awesome at was at the BB and DK opening night screenings. The BB screening was awesome because the crowd went nutts when they showed the Joker card. I can only imagine what the crowds are gonna be like for this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"