The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Critics/Review Thread

If Rises is what we all hope it is, forget the comic book genre, the Dark Knight Trilogy will be in the top 5 all time in trilogies/series, period.

I must be the only human being on earth that thought Toy Story 3 failed to live up to the first 2.

Yeah the first one is the best, I agree. I do think the second one was great though. I felt nothing on the third one. Some people have said that means I have no soul.

Yeah, but honestly, it's Pixar. It's hard to go wrong with those guys. 90% of the time they make a good or great movie. The only thing I fault them for is Cars 2. Why Cars got a sequel over The Incredibles I will never understand.

Yeah, but honestly, it's Pixar. It's hard to go wrong with those guys. 90% of the time they make a good or great movie. The only thing I fault them for is Cars 2. Why Cars got a sequel over The Incredibles I will never understand.
Monies.

Cars franchise for Pixar is their most money making property, even surpassing Toy Story (im talking about toys not necessarily ticket sales). The licensing /toys from this film rake in more money that you can imagine.

Probably why there will be a Cars 3...

Cars franchise for Pixar is their most money making property, even surpassing Toy Story (im talking about toys not necessarily ticket sales). The licensing /toys from this film rake in more money that you can imagine.

Probably why there will be a Cars 3...

That makes my soul cry a little on the inside:csad:

But hey, if they have to make a soulless movie that makes tons of money for every three movies they make that are great, I guess I can live with that.

So... we've got 5 pages and basically one review-ish tweet? lol... :oldrazz:

I'm not a huge Pixar fan outside of the original 2 Toy Stories and Finding Nemo. I thought WALL-E was kind of cool, I think I need to see it a second time. Other than that I don't have the same love for the rest as everybody else.

ok seriously man, 5 pages of nothing, people are actually talking about OTHER movies in here, please please mods, restart this thread on MOnday/tuesday

well reviews could come out anyday now since we know the film is being screened//depends on the embargo though

I think on monday or Tuesday this thread should be remade because we already have 4 pages of NOTHING. Mods can that happen? restart this shizit on Tuesday morning?
Effin' Twitter. For TDK I only started the review thread when the first official review was published AND online. :lmao:

I must be the only human being on earth that thought Toy Story 3 failed to live up to the first 2.
The third toy story is probably my favorite pixar film ever, partly due to sentimental reasons.
Effin' Twitter. For TDK I only started the review thread when the first official review was published AND online. :lmao:
Are twitter reactions already online or was this thread made in anticipation of when they inevitably would start popping up?

The third toy story is probably my favorite pixar film ever, partly due to sentimental reasons.

Are twitter reactions already online or was this thread made in anticipation of when they inevitably would start popping up?

theres a few reactions on twitter but we are simply taking them right now with a grain of salt and since there has been word of the film already being screened for some people and more screenings coming on the 29th on june...WOM and reviews can come at anytime...i mean were less than a month away...so u pretty much can hear anything at anytime for this movie

Why Cars got a sequel over The Incredibles I will never understand.

Because Brad Bird has vowed never to make a sequel to the Incredibles unless he comes up with a story idea as good as the first. And I believe him.

He won't do a sequel unless he is sure he's doing it right. :up:

well we are less than a month away...i only started this thread cuz of the word of private screenings which already has been confirmed to be true so i dont see what the issue is here....a review can basically come any moment

I'm so excited to hear what all those NY critics have to say about Nolan's final Batman film.....

well we are less than a month away...i only started this thread cuz of the word of private screenings which already has been confirmed to be true so i dont see what the issue is here....a review can basically come any moment

ok but shoudl have waited til said review was officialy posted somehwere, not comments here and there of speculation stuff. we are already deep into this thread full of nothing, someone new coming into this thread is gonna be reading all these pages of nothings, WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS, LETS RESET THIS COME MONDAY/TUESDAY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"