• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Critics/Review Thread

^ Twitters are calling Spiderman "the single most emotional superhero film of all time"...

Three? Has TASM gotten some positivity then? Please let it be so!

Spidey's getting solid reviews, though I'm not sure what to think of the guy who complimented it by saying it's aimed at the Twilight audience.

I read a review stating that there is enough action and goodies and such for the fanboys, but TASM is the first comic book movie aimed at girls.

Wow... strange shift. RiM claimed it was Green Lantern bad... love it or hate it, I guess?

Wow... strange shift. RiM claimed it was Green Lantern bad... love it or hate it, I guess?
Yeah it did seem very polarizing early on, but now people have settled into liking it more than hating it. :funny:

So um...TDKR reviews probably won't be out for another week or two, so what are gonna talk about again? :oldrazz:

Did RIM think GL was mediocre or terrible? Things about it being aimed at teenage girls is confusing since the Raimi trilogy had that stuff. How much more does ASM have then.

As a huge Spidey Fan, I want TASM to do well but I just cannot get behind that movie. Garfield's delivery irritates me so much. :funny:

^ Twitters are calling Spiderman "the single most emotional superhero film of all time"...

Are multiple twitterers saying that or just one?

Are multiple twitterers saying that or just one?
I only saw one with THAT exact line. But many twitters mentioned that it is very emotional... I'll believe that too, actually. However, I don't think it'll hold a candle to Rises. And I'm anticipating ASM exstremely much! But Rises takes the cake though!

I don't care what the Twitterers say. It's good that TASM is getting solid reviews from the critics on RT. None of them have mentioned Twilight or girls or anything like that...

10 positive and 1 negative on RT so far and a 7.3 average. The average is average and it will definitely even out or drop. I can't see it rising.

^Sounds like a joke to me.

As a huge Spidey Fan, I want TASM to do well but I just cannot get behind that movie. Garfield's delivery irritates me so much. :funny:

:up:

But it's just some of his quipping in the car scene that bothers me. Otherwise he's ok. Plus everything works better in context.

wait so we have another person who hasnt seen the movie and is now calling it a masterpiece? oh lord

Pretty sure he's being an ******* sarcastic or trying to be funny.

Scott's a great writer but wow, he tweets too much. Honestly, it's to the point where I think he tweets in his sleep. It's kinda enduring but makes me question his productiveness.

nvm...scotts being a trolling moron...but i do want to actually hear a legit review from somebody who has actually seen the flick...

Isn't Rob Burnett (the guy that tweeted that TDKR is a masterpiece) the producer of the Late Show with David Letterman?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"