The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

People seem to think this means that the Snyderverse will continue, but I don't think that's the case at all. The only reason Affleck is now in Aquaman 2 is because Flash was delayed until next year, and it wouldn't make sense for Keaton to show up in any movie before Flash so there's no choice but to reshoot any of Keaton's scenes with Affleck who also appears at the beginning of Flash before Flash runs into Keaton's Batman.

I think it is more likely that Zazlov just wipes the slate clean than he brings back the Snyderverse. He seems to want to have nothing to do with what Killar and AT&T had in mind.

I really hope this doesn’t get canned completely. I need to see Kenton’s return. It already feels like a cruel joke that Batgirl has been cancelled. it would really suck if we’ve waited 30 years for his return and end up with nothing.

THR says Affleck’s return hints at a diminished role for Keaton in the future. Perhaps Zaslav saw footage of Keaton and felt he looked too old?

I think it is more likely that Zazlov just wipes the slate clean than he brings back the Snyderverse. He seems to want to have nothing to do with what Killar and AT&T had in mind.

As weird as that sounds a lot of the elements are still there. Even AT&T's plans for the DCCU seemed to be a soft reboot of the Snyderverse at best. I could see the potential in finishing off Snyder's JL arc with fewer solo projects as a stop gap to plan out the new vision going forth and hard reboot after those movies.

I really hope this doesn’t get canned completely. I need to see Kenton’s return. It already feels like a cruel joke that Batgirl has been cancelled. it would really suck if we’ve waited 30 years for his return and end up with nothing.

Frankly they should do with Keaton what they should have done from the start and what people have been clamouring for. A Teryy McGuiness Batman Beyond movie.

As weird as that sounds a lot of the elements are still there. Even AT&T's plans for the DCCU seemed to be a soft reboot of the Snyderverse at best. I could see the potential in finishing off Snyder's JL arc with fewer solo projects as a stop gap to plan out the new vision going forth and hard reboot after those movies.

Frankly they should do with Keaton what they should have done from the start and what people have been clamouring for. A Teryy McGuiness Batman Beyond movie.
That would be ideal. You could do it as just a one off too. Highly doubt they would be able to get him back for that though, if they ever decide to do a Beyond film

The soft reboot is still in play because AQ2 and Shazam take place in that universe. I don't think it lasts though unless Flash gets canned. If Flash is testing as well as it is rumored I don't see it getting canned...

I think until Zazlov has someone in charge who has a true vision he is going to focus on the few things that work and just let the rest go by the wayside.

THR says Affleck’s return hints at a diminished role for Keaton in the future. Perhaps Zaslav saw footage of Keaton and felt he looked too old?
They got Affleck back for one scene in Aquaman 2 because having Keaton in that movie makes no sense. It's not a major role, and it has nothing to do with the Snyderverse returning, it's just that Aquaman comes out before Flash, and it makes no sense for Keaton to be in a movie before that.

Last edited:
They got Affleck back for one scene in Aquaman 2 because having Keaton in that movie makes no sense. It's not a major role, and it has nothing to do with the Snyderverse returning, it's just that Aquaman comes out before Flash, and it makes no sense for Keaton to be in a movie before that.
You don’t know that for sure.

Flash's importance got flushed down the drain. Everything it was setting up got cancelled or is on the verge of getting cancelled

If this movie had a budget of 100m, it would've been canned months ago

I really hope they don't push this back... for the love of God, just rip the band aid off already.

Its such a confusing mess, as if it wasnt that before...now with cutting Keatons aquaman man apperance, the batgirl movie, the supergirl movie...where is this going to go?

What is this movie at this point going to lead?
Im getting headache thinking about this, and nobody is kind enough from WB to tell us what the **** is going on at this point.

Its infuriating.

Honestly if aqua-man 2 and this bomb next year then WB has all reasons to move from all of these movies greenlit under the last regime. these 2 and wonder woman were the only hold overs from Snyder. After that badly received wonder woman 2 no one is begging for a 3rd now anyways.

Well being that Warner Bros told a filmmaker who went to them wanting to use scenes from ZSJL in a documentary they were making and were told the only Justice League was the 2017 Justice League any thought of the Snyderverse continuing is wishful thinking.

Article released today says Ezra is running a pedo sex cult in Iceland. Oh lord

If that is true then you will all get your wish. I dont care how much it cost Zazlov is going to find a way to cancel this it will just take time.

Ezra is going to be dead in 5 years...

There’s no way WBD can release this movie in its current form.

Batman travelled the world to train his mind and body.

The Flash travelled the world to start a sex cult.

Ezra Miller has been accused of running a cult in Iceland. They’re also being accused of grooming minors and carrying weapons around children.
Ezra Miller's unraveling: Friends fear the 'Flash' actor has lost touch with reality as Miller travels the US in body armor and faces new claims of running a cult in Iceland
Some of this has been debunked. A lot of it is from a mother's perspective who disagreed with her daughter's life choices and wants to cast Ezra in a negative light as a result. The timing of this piece is also suspect. Of course the article is behind a paywall. But every media outlet is going to run with it, even though there's no proof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"