The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

I can’t believe so many don’t realize that the reason they haven’t officially announced that Ezra is out, is because they have a new film coming out and they don’t want to announce something so major when they want to rack in as much money as possible.
There’s absolutely no way they will keep Ezra. They clearly know how so many feel about that. They just have to keep things on the down low right now because they have an impossible situation on their hands.

Last edited:
I can’t believe so many don’t realize that the reason they haven’t officially announced that Ezra is out, is because they have a new film coming out and they don’t want to announce something so major when they want to rack in as much money as possible.
There’s absolutely no way they will keep Ezra. They clearly know one so many feel about that. They just have to keep things on the down low right now because they have an impossible situation on their hands.
Exactly.

What happens if this movie is a huge hit? It’s going to be interesting to see because I doubt WBD and their shareholders are going to want to move away from this cast and these characters.

What happens if this movie is a huge hit? It’s going to be interesting to see because I doubt WBD and their shareholders are going to want to move away from this cast and these characters.

Thats the big question.
That and what the movie itself does with Flashpoint and all.
It also comes down to what the second part of the chapter 1 slate is...if Flash is part of that and all.

Do they really leave the door open or have they decided to cut their losses either way and move forward?

Its crazy how much hinges on this movie.

Ezra is likely still fired and they move up the new chapter Flash film to take advantage.

Ezra is likely still fired and they move up the new chapter Flash film to take advantage.
If the movie is successful a large part of it will be because of Ezra Miller. They’re in every scene and play three different characters.

Also, if the audience loves Michael Keaton as Batman again what will the studio do? They’re just going to replace him?

Very risky.

Last edited:
WB will do whatever public opinion tells them to do. Barring some wild turning of the tides for Ezra, I don’t see WB sticking with them.

Is the bat-symbol suppose to be the batwing in the cave? Whatever it is it seems out of place. Like they really wanted to show Batman is in it without bothering with the details. Otherwise it's a pretty cool poster.

Is the bat-symbol suppose to be the batwing in the cave? Whatever it is it seems out of place. Like they really wanted to show Batman is in it without bothering with the details. Otherwise it's a pretty cool poster.
Looks like the Batwing to me.

What else would it be except the Batwing flying overhead if it's in the air like that? If it was just the Batsymbol, it'd probably be in the center or have all of it shown.

Yeah if they just wanted the symbol they would have used the Bat Signal or something. That is the Batwing.

Very cool poster!

Yeah, the angle and placement is utter trash in art composition.

Neat idea though, terrible execution.

Between the supposed good response this has gotten at early screenings and Gunn’s rave review, I’m starting to cautiously look forward to this one again. It’s just a shame Ezra’s ****ery will be a dark cloud hanging over the whole thing.

At the very least, I know I can look forward to a killer Benjamin Wallfisch score.

Don't mind the poster. If the Batwing's meant to be flying, that's weird. If it's meant to be kinda... hanging, like the BF version... it's still weird, but better.

Boss Logic says someone who’s seen this movie told him it’s quite possibly the best DC film WB has ever made.

Last edited:
Boss Logic says someone who’s seen this movie told him it’s quite possibly the best DC film WB has ever made.

You don't usually get Boss Logic saying stuff like that...not that I see anyways.

If true it would certainly go some way towards why WB has been so determined to stand by it.

They're overhyping this to the point that it may well have a boomerang effect on them if it turns out anything less than great. I certainly don't think it will be bad or even mediocre, but I'm not buying in this hyperbole yet.

They need it to sell so they don't lose a ton of money and it's the event film that will lead to their future DCU so it's extremely important for WBD. I guess the trailer tomorrow will give us a glimpse of what to expect. The first teaser was very lackluster. It's still among the only two superhero movies that I give a damn this year.

Werent the Test screenings constantly met with super positive reactions?
Everyone who allegedly saw it in any way or form, was more than just positive with how it turned out.

Maybe just hype or really a great movie.
Outside of Miller, everyone deserves it if true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"