The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

If this film is a huge hit, critically and especially financially I seriously doubt WB will get rid of Ezra. What would be the point? Him being in the film having no negative impact on it would be a waste of time and an unnecessary headache trying to find a replacement. Of course, that's just my opinion and I could be wrong. We'll see but I'm cautiously optimistic about this movie.

Bigger question is what will happen with Michael Keaton. How can they get rid of him if he’s as great as everyone says in this?

By... getting rid of him? He's 70. Even if he is great, I don't see audiences harping on it too much. They can see that he's old and likely there for a fun swan song. Assuming he gets a nice wrap up here, just move on with what they're already doing.

If this film is a huge hit, critically and especially financially I seriously doubt WB will get rid of Ezra. What would be the point? Him being in the film having no negative impact on it would be a waste of time and an unnecessary headache trying to find a replacement. Of course, that's just my opinion and I could be wrong. We'll see but I'm cautiously optimistic about this movie.

Another way of looking at it is what if they fall off the wagon and start doing this crap again when it comes time to promote the sequel?

Im am giddy af about this. You guys have to understand, Michael Keaton’s Batman is a HUGE reason i became a fan of Batman and the world of comic books in general as a kid growing up in the 90s. I was obsessed with the Burton Batman flicks and to this day Keaton is my favorite iteration if the character. Seeing him come back is freaking surreal to me.

Looks freaking insane. The Flash tv show now in its final season and series finale in May and then this movie in June. Gonna be a bittersweet and exciting couple of Months even with the whole Ezra situation. It’s like Keaton never left I mean he looks awesome as expected.

The actress from "Y tu mamá también" being Barry's mom blew my mind a little.

This looks fun!

Looks like a nice epilogue to the DCEU (even though it isn't lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"