The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

It's Discussing Film so solid chance it is bs :doh:

Not sure why the link didn't work, but review embargo lifts 6/6 @ 3pm ET. Is there a better way to embed twitter URLs than using the Media button?

If you just post the url it should autograb it.

muschetti just saying that cuz he knows there ain't gonna be a sequel. :funny:
no harm done.

Thats what i think too, i’m sure people are gonna tear into him for it though.

No wonder Keaton isn't out promoting this thing. Muschietti is going to get some heat for that.

For those that highlighted the strikes and lack of late night talk shows, bear in mind that there are other avenues that the cast is not fully exploring... yet. They still have The View and Live with Kelly & Mark, the possibility of an online press junket, magazine/radio interviews, etc. Where's the big Entertainment Weekly cover promoting the movie. When will there be an actual red carpet premiere?

The movie's hype is running purely on social media at the moment. It needs to push into those other areas to get a wider audience.

EDIT:

At least this is something, but it should be a triple feature. He should bring Burton along, and convince him to sign up for a limited series on MAX in the process.

Last edited:
I agree with you @Pfeiffer-Pfan , we're just under three weeks out and we need to get this thing into the mainstream as much as possible and boost awareness which i think they will. I think we're about to see one last massive push in these last 15 days.

Photo-001.jpg

Wow, I've seen better graphics on PS4 game. Is it really that hard to film Sasha being lifted up by wires in front of a green screen?

BTW to back up my point that the Ezra story never got much traction...local guy who saw a preview was tweeting about how much he loved the film (made him cry even) and when he was confronted about how Andy wants Ezra for a sequel and how that is problematic he had no clue what they were talking about. And this guy even has a job related to films! (Tracking and such)

Was kind of eye opening to me cause he is usually very informed.

The CGI thing is starting to become an issue for several movies/months/years now. I believe at some point the VFX houses are going to reach a deal or a contract or something that will change the industry when it comes to time, schedules and works being finished.
This ain't working for anyone if a) they're overflowed, underpaid and b) movies still look like s***.

Unless they unionize I doubt it. Di$ney is the worst about it and they never back down an inch.

The CGI I’ve seen so far for The Flash isn’t that bad. I’ve seen worse in Marvel films. Does no one remember how terribly done the CGI was done for Black Panther climax? More recently, Ant-Man: Quantumania had some shoddy CGI

Pretty certain this is an industry wide issue. I do remember reading how overworked MCU visual effects were and how they’ve been given ridiculous deadlines

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"