• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 82

Status
Not open for further replies.
The movie are adaptations and as such don't follow any set in stone rules. You've already seen Norman as the main Goblin, you can also read back issues with Norman as the main Goblin or watch SSM or the 90's Spider-Man series.

"But this series is awezome!!!

It's way more faithful than Raimi's crap. It's got webshooters and Gwen and a Spidey who jokes around.

You know stuff that makes all movies good!!!"

God this series is awful.

There are certain things you just don't do when adapting comics, seen it before or not.
It's funny, because I do remember people saying "they'll finally do the Goblin story right this time", and look what we got Lol.

That would be like someone saying Barakapoop was ok in WO because we have tons of Issues with the actual Deadpool. :o

This series is like Gotham City. It's beyond saving. I mean how do you get people interested without saying "**** those last 2 films" and go away from it from a story standpoint.

It's way more faithful than Raimi's crap. It's got webshooters and Gwen and a Spidey who jokes around.

Can't wait for this to happen with The Dark Knight Trilogy when BvS comes out. :funny:

"BVS IS TEH GREATEST MOVIE EVAH!!!, ,! IT HAS TEH BATMOBLIE NOT TEH TUMBLR AND IZ comics BOOKY NOT LIKE TEH NOLAN MOVIEZ!!,!!one!"

:whatever:

:whatever:

The difference is people like TDKT when it was out. They didn't hate it when it was going on like TASM series

I am being completely honest here, you know what direction they should have had?

Something like Snyder's 300 and Watchmen. A very visually stunning Spider-Man film like the comic come to life.

I thought ASM2 was visually stunning.

Oh, well.

I am being completely honest here, you know what direction they should have had?

Something like Snyder's 300 and Watchmen. A very visually stunning Spider-Man film like the comic come to life.
They're saving that for the next reboot in 2022. :o

so, every fan of this series is a mindless fanboy?, no, i can honestly say i don´t like some of the stuff Raimi did neither some of the Webb stuff but i recognize what they both did right and in some respects Raimi did it better and in few ways Webb series did other things right.

What sony should´ve done is accept what Raimi did good and keep it in the series but they have a little producer in their heads saying "Raimi did it" and as i said before if you take away some elements of those characters they loose their charm and their identity in general...

I mean all the Spidey films are visually awesome but something with a style like of 300 or Watchmen or Sin City but for Spider-Man.

I think Marc has good ideas with the FPS(pidey) view, and when TASM2 looked good, it looked great. Vibrant, colorful, the whole nine yards. But when there was bad CGI or something... :o

so, every fan of this series is a mindless fanboy?, no, i can honestly say i don´t like some of the stuff Raimi did neither some of the Webb stuff but i recognize what they both did right and in some respects Raimi did it better and in few ways Webb series did other things right.

What sony should´ve done is accept what Raimi did good and keep it in the series but they have a little producer in their heads saying "Raimi did it" and as i said before if you take away some elements of those characters they loose their charm and their identity in general...

What Sony should've done is skip the origin altogether. You can bring up the past through dialog and (if needed) flashbacks. Then they should've stuck with the same tone. It bugs me so much that TASM1 and 2 are so different. Consistency means a lot for a series. And this series has none whatsoever.

One that comes to mind is a portion of the Electro fight at the power plant, and the clock tower web-swing/kick into Goblin.

Yeah,what bothers me most is when Electro grabs the web "Thank you Gwen Stacy!" and the other one is right before he jumps firing webs towards Harry,the way he crawled felt..weird..no problems with the kick though.

Agreed, and for the kick, I meant mainly Goblin. Spidey looked ok, and the kick was fine. But yeah, Goblin was awfully rendered lol.

What Sony should've done is skip the origin altogether. You can bring up the past through dialog and (if needed) flashbacks. Then they should've stuck with the same tone. It bugs me so much that TASM1 and 2 are so different. Consistency means a lot for a series. And this series has none whatsoever.

yeah seeing the transition from ASM to ASM2 makes me sad...

Agreed, and for the kick, I meant mainly Goblin. Spidey looked ok, and the kick was fine. But yeah, Goblin was awfully rendered lol.

Okay I just rewatched the final trailer and for me he looks alright,are you talking about the kick of when Spidey spins in the web or when they crash on the wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"