The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - Part 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want this to be true for one reason.

The Raimi/Webb decade separation.

lol, it´s all conected! and another conection every spider-man that doesn´t have a final swing are the ones that have a bad reception

I have a feeling that "push back" rumor is false.

lol, it´s all conected! and another conection every spider-man that doesn´t have a final swing are the ones that have a bad reception

The final swing has subliminal messages I tell you! :argh:

:oldrazz:

I have a feeling that "push back" rumor is false.

Look at the franchises Sony has. Spidey, Bond, Smurf (at a push), Ghostbusters. It's not like they are WB and have a raft of properties so Spidey can be put on the back burner.

Last edited:
Sony haven't denied that 2017 rumor.

I'd be shocked if they don't push the film back so that they have time to look over what went wrong.

Sony haven't denied that 2017 rumor.

I'd be shocked if they don't push the film back so that they have time to look over what went wrong.

I hope the rumor is accurate. They're probably not ready to make an official statement.

I frigging hope that rumor is true. If not then they'll be ****ed that the crimson viper from game of thrones

So yesterday, Mike & Mike was having a Eddie Murphy discussion. After, I decided to watch some of Eddie's older stand up and films.

I thought, wouldn't Eddie be great for J Jonah Jameson? Think about it.

Eddie Murphy as JJJ? Um, maybe.

I'd prefer John C. McGinley though. (or the return of J.K. Simmons! :grin:)

I do agree that Eddie could do a great job. I really like his stuff.

That would be interesting...

And oh, hey guys.

I don't like Eddie to be Jameson and its not because he's black but I believe he's been in a number of god awful movies I don't want him to go near spiderman nor any comic book movies. Plus it'd be weird to see him in something dramatic

I would not be surprised if they casted Kevin Hart because it'd bring more money :o

:highfive:

Seriously, if he played an angrier version of his Scrubs character, that would be JJJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philippe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"