The Amazing Spider-Man "The Amazing Spider-Man" Soundtrack Ideas?

©KAW;21080607 said:
No more bands being associated with Spider-Man, that's how we got The Musical. :cmad:

Bono & The Edge are not a band...

They are two wanna-be rock "musicians" who think they know Spider-Man and were probably in bed with Julie Taymor from the start.

:o

There are great bands out there that could create beautiful music for a movie, such as Muse, or even Between the Buried and Me.

There are great bands out there that could create beautiful music for a movie, such as Muse, or even Between the Buried and Me.

Muse? I dunno...they have some epic stuff but it's so techno.

Between the Buried and Me? Now, that is interesting, but they are just too out there for Spider-Man. They are like strawberry tartcake pre-techno core :p

Muse? I dunno...they have some epic stuff but it's so techno.

Between the Buried and Me? Now, that is interesting, but they are just too out there for Spider-Man. They are like strawberry tartcake pre-techno core :p

Well it makes me think that a techno sound would suit this film because of what we heard from the trailer, as it can be stripped down to a very neat techno sound on both of the snippets of music we heard in it.

And BTBAM...they can do pretty much anything and it shows after a listen to their Colors CD.

They are two wanna-be rock "musicians" who think they know Spider-Man and were probably in bed with Julie Taymor from the start.

:o
Same thing. Please, can we just leave these bands alone. I'm afraid of what might transpire.

©KAW;21080775 said:
Same thing. Please, can we just leave these bands alone. I'm afraid of what might transpire.

A bit of advice: being narrow-minded is bad for your health.

Well since Rhys is in the film, how about the Super Furry Animals.:yay:

But really, I always thought Spidey and Jazz are a great combo. Just that classic match, like slinging home after a long night to the Miles Davis Quintet.

This song would be great to hear in the next trailer IMO, which is hopefully more fast-paced, funny, and action-y.

[YT]UgjXJLUA7uo[/YT]

They are two wanna-be rock "musicians"...
No my friend, they're part of one of the greatest rock groups of all time. :o

That musical changes nothing.

Just do the trendy thing and create a dubstep version of the 60's Spider-Man theme, damn.

I don't want band music anywhere near this film. Instrumental/Orchestral music only. This isn't Kick-Ass or Scott Pilgrim.

To reiterate, stick some hip hop on there. Rock is dead nowadays anyway.

I want hip hop and pop as far away from this movie as possible.

The only person in the mainstream music biz I'd trust with a movie score would be Trent Reznor. Especially with a film like this. Other than that, Hans ****ing Zimmer please.

The only person in the mainstream music biz I'd trust with a movie score would be Trent Reznor. Especially with a film like this. Other than that, Hans ****ing Zimmer please.

Not happening. He's busy with TDKR.

It's obviously not going to happen. I'm just emphasizing that I want a good orchestral score. I don't give a **** about a mix of ****** bands that have song lyrics that loosely and cheesily connect to the story of the film.

It's obviously not going to happen. I'm just emphasizing that I want a good orchestral score. I don't give a **** about a mix of ****** bands that have song lyrics that loosely and cheesily connect to the story of the film.

Agreed.

People are confusing "music I like to listen to" with "Music that is appropriate for the film".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"