• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 63

Status
Not open for further replies.
THREE NEW STILLS:

vagyy.jpg

GnlBz.jpg

D6sLx.jpg

Just a couple of medium sodas for me and my gf and a bag of cheetos. But most of the time we already ate half of it during the trailers which is fine.
The problem with a bag is that it's hard not to make noise with it. Apart from normal reactions to the movie (laughter etc) everyone should be quiet in a theater.

When The Avengers Releases will we get a Spoiler section and a Non-spoiler section like the Amazing Spider-man and The Dark Knight have. When the movie comes out, I don't want people crying about spoiler tags. It would be nice to have a section completly for Spoilers. Insted of all of these Spoiler and none spoiler threads.
You know what? We should get a MCU section instead. It's always sad to see whole sections deserted because the MCU fans wander off to the next movie...

Okay, sorry to interrupt the current conversation, but I'm finally getting Thor and The Incredible Hulk on blu-ray to complete my Marvel movie collection. Can some kind soul please remind me which order to watch all the movies in? I'm doing my own marathon leading up to TA on the 4th.

Gracias!
There's really no true 'proper' order because everyone has their own opinions on how they should be watched. Some prefer order that they were released in theaters. Others like to do some type of chronological order (which can be tricky with IM2, TIH & Thor all overlapping at certain places). Some like to stick Cap either at the beginning (because of WWII) or at the end (because of the bookends where he's found/wakes up). So really it's up to whatever you want to do.

For me, when I have my marathon? My personal preference is going to be:

CA:TFA (because the bulk is in WWII)
IM
IM2
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer (the short on the Cap blu-ray)
TIH
- The Consultant (the short on the Thor blu-ray)
Thor (I like to say it's because Thor deals with Loki's 'fall from grace', and with him as the main villain in Avengers it seems fitting... but really it just boils down to Thor being my fav of the leadins and I like to save 'best for last' type thing)

But like I said, that's just me. Other's might have a different view.

There's really no true 'proper' order because everyone has their own opinions on how they should be watched. Some prefer order that they were released in theaters. Others like to do some type of chronological order (which can be tricky with IM2, TIH & Thor all overlapping at certain places). Some like to stick Cap either at the beginning (because of WWII) or at the end (because of the bookends where he's found/wakes up). So really it's up to whatever you want to do.

IM
IM2
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer (the short on the Cap blu-ray)
TIH
Thor (I like to say it's because Thor deals with Loki's 'fall from grace', and with him as the main villain in Avengers it seems fitting... but really it just boils down to Thor being my fav of the leadins and I like to save 'best for last' type thing)

Thanks! This order makes sense. I can't believe I've never watched the Coulson shorts before. I'll have to remedy that immediately.

vagyy.jpg

This is probably the least flattering shot of the armor I've seen yet. Probably just how they lit it. Didn't like it in the trailer either.

Like I said, they'll say it won't work right up until the day it does.

That line of thinking is what leads to giant space clouds instead of Galactus and Parallax.

Good god, man, don't lump me in with those people. :cmad: Just because I think MODOK looks ridiculous doesn't mean I would reduce Galactus to a freaking cloud.

vagyy.jpg

This is probably the least flattering shot of the armor I've seen yet. Probably just how they lit it. Didn't like it in the trailer either.

That armor looks beautiful when Iron Man is in action, which is all that really matters.

That armor looks beautiful when Iron Man is in action, which is all that really matters.
True, but it's looked really good as just a still object before too. This just isn't one of them. No big deal really. I've never been a fan of this model armor anyway. I'll just be waiting for the new model to show up for most of the film.

BTW, don't know if this is old news or not, but I just noticed yesterday that the official Avengers site (http://marvel.com/avengers_movie) has more than just wallpapers available in the downloads section. They now have twitter skins (think I'm going to find myself rotating through those on my twitter profile *lol*) and buddy icons (which I am now using the Loki one here since I got enough posts to have an avatar :woot:). Anywho... just thought I'd point that out for anyone that didn't notice but was interested.

buddy icons? Like for AOL instant messager? they still make those things?

just a thought.

on april 25th, after watching the avengers, after the pure joy of watching a fun movie, it will sink in that i have to wait for another 3 years for the sequel.

0.jpg

cue "sound of silence"

Very cool review. I'm loving all of the positive reactions that are already out there.

just a thought.

on april 25th, after watching the avengers, after the pure joy of watching a fun movie, it will sink in that i have to wait for another 3 years for the sequel.

0.jpg

cue "sound of silence"

But we're gonna get some goodies in the mean time.

The reviews are gonna be flooding in soon and I'm sure most of them are gonna be WAY positive, but i know there's gonna be that ONE reviewer that sees everybody else likes it so much and decides that since everyone likes it he/she won't and will write something like "this movie is so pretentious; it thinks it is so great". It's amazing how many critics do that repeatedly....and deep down he/she will love it and go see it like 3 times at least

I cannot go to the movies, especially a big, summer blockbuster like this without popcorn and a drink (with some Captain). All part of the event for me.

True, but it's looked really good as just a still object before too. This just isn't one of them. No big deal really. I've never been a fan of this model armor anyway. I'll just be waiting for the new model to show up for most of the film.
AGREE WITH YOU, THE ARMOR LOOKS DIRTY/DINGY IN THAT STILL. LIKE IT NEEDS A NEW COAT OF TURTLE WAX :D

-DOOM :doom:

IM
IM2
TIH

I like this order. Think I'll be following it early next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"