The Batman General News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Pattinson and Colin Farrell head to Glasgow to shoot final Batman scenes

A source confirmed that both Pattinson, who plays Bruce Wayne, and Farrell, who plays villainous Oswald Cobblepot, aka The Penguin, are both expected on set in Glasgow next month.

The source said: “There’s been a lot of hype about the film following the initial filming in Scotland in February and the crew are looking forward to coming back in mid-July, although it wasn’t an expected trip. It’s expected to be mainly re-shoots being done, probably of some of the stunt scenes.

“Filming will take place at the Necropolis again and also in the Merchant City and should take around a week in total. Then they’ll be heading down to York for a further two weeks’ work with a view to completely finishing production by the end of July.”

The bodysuit for this movie is so cool, I’d love to see a Robin suit in the same style.

If it's mainly stunts then they don't need main actors for that many days. Could be only 1 or 2 for Farrell, only pick-ups and so.

The UK press is notoriously fake lol. I don't believe the reshoot thing at all.

Same here. We shall see if it’s true or not in July because we know folks are going to be out there trying get a picture of Rob and Colin on set.

Interesting that it sounds like they'll be only filming on location. Usually reshoots are done mainly on soundstage. Maybe something they couldn't done before because of covid?

Robert was also apparently spotted flying elsewhere very recently, while he could absolutely still just fly to the UK after, it seems an iffy window time wise.

Kevin Conroy is still the best, followed by Bruce Greenwood, Can’t wait to get the full experience of Jensen as The Caped Crusader.

Yeah, Greenwood and Conroy are tops for me; also Anthony Ruivivar. McKenzie not so much.

[Grace Randolph intensifies]

I feel like she's in a near perpetual state of intensifying.

8oSw.gif

Its so odd to me how easily it is to keep criminals simply locked up in jail, but almost always the villains in comic Book movies are killed.

Hall of Fame bad take. I want every single surviving bad guy to appear in The Batman’s sequels, no matter the size of the role.

I don't think that's a bad take at all. He's not wrong, it is kind of odd that the major villain of the first film shows up for these tiny cameos in the sequels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"