The Batman General News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw there is only one default style to choose from for this forum “Superherohype NEW”. No other options in preferences, on my end anyway...so I’m constantly stuck with lagging, refreshing by itself when I’m in the middle of typing. Extremely frustrating to have to rewrite your last paragraph over and over. I miss the days when I had a working computer and this site ran smoothly for me, because I like posting here. You have no idea how much I swear when I’m trying to post something LOL.
I think only a mod can change it. DM one of them and they can do it. Makes it one hundred times better.

Btw there is only one default style to choose from for this forum “Superherohype NEW”. No other options in preferences, on my end anyway...so I’m constantly stuck with lagging, refreshing by itself when I’m in the middle of typing. Extremely frustrating to have to rewrite your last paragraph over and over. I miss the days when I had a working computer and this site ran smoothly for me, because I like posting here. You have no idea how much I swear when I’m trying to post something LOL.
Same thing for me. It’s incredibly frustrating.

Why are people speculating there's trouble? Why? I don't really understand why people have it out for this film. Part of me believes it's because they don't want a non batfleck flick to get praised as some sort of "told you so" thing. When this movie gets critical acclaim, what excuses will they make then? One thing I know for certain is that over the past few years, whether we're talking Nolans TDK or Matt Reeves The Batman, people are either trying crap on the former and rewrite history or make up lies about the latter with absurd claims that the director hates the lead star. makes you wonder if they're even Batman fans if they won't even give a new interpretation a chance.

I was debating whether seeing TSS in theaters. But I've wanted to see that teaser so much with an audience I'm seriously considering it now.

Why are people speculating there's trouble? Why? I don't really understand why people have it out for this film. Part of me believes it's because they don't want a non batfleck flick to get praised as some sort of "told you so" thing. When this movie gets critical acclaim, what excuses will they make then? One thing I know for certain is that over the past few years, whether we're talking Nolans TDK or Matt Reeves The Batman, people are either trying crap on the former and rewrite history or make up lies about the latter with absurd claims that the director hates the lead star. makes you wonder if they're even Batman fans if they won't even give a new interpretation a chance.
I think it’s mostly because the press got some good drama with it shutting down because of covid and then Pattinson testing positive. Once a movie gets that kind of press it becomes a lightning rod and there’s nothing the press loves more than a messy production. Except there’s nothing there, so they gotta make stuff up.

This prop by Gc5FX (same instagram name) makes me appreciate Battinson armor even more. The collar ends up being really clever when one reflects about it. It'll let them use something more flexible behind, thus giving him some more neck freedom

bat3.jpg

bat2.jpg

bat3.jpg

They gotta do something later this month, even if it’s just something to hype up The Batman’s role in Fandome. It’ll be a year since the teaser and it’s way too quiet. Like dead quiet. If I were them I would drop some official character photos.

They gotta do something later this month, even if it’s just something to hype up The Batman’s role in Fandome. It’ll be a year since the teaser and it’s way too quiet. Like dead quiet. If I were them I would drop some official character photos.
I'm actually surprised we haven't gotten anything in so long

I’ll take literally anything.

I might wait until November for the trailer if we get a ASMR message from Zoe whispering “psssst, get excited”.

It seems like Mikey G had a real head start on writing the music. I wouldn't be surprised if he was done with the score by now tbh.
I’m honestly annoyed his theme wasn’t immediately available for download.

This prop by Gc5FX (same instagram name) makes me appreciate Battinson armor even more. The collar ends up being really clever when one reflects about it. It'll let them use something more flexible behind, thus giving him some more neck freedom

bat3.jpg

bat2.jpg

bat3.jpg

GOD......... I still HATE that cowl SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm fine with the suit overall, but that's still so off putting to me! Just does not flow with the rest of the design in my opinion.
However, I will not let this, one of my very few if not only complaints of what I've seen keep me from enjoying the film. I hope it goes well and wish Pattinson and Reeves the absolute best.
I'm looking forward to seeing this.

My only complaint about the cowl is the mouth opening, too wide IMO.
By what we've seen till now, not a big fan of the suit, either. It's an interesting design, but I really wish they went in affleck's suit direction, specially BvS one... seeing black and gray on the big screen was so great. :csad:

My only complaint about the cowl is the mouth opening, too wide IMO.
By what we've seen till now, not a big fan of the suit, either. It's an interesting design, but I really wish they went in affleck's suit direction, specially BvS one... seeing black and gray on the big screen was so great. :csad:
But this suit IS black and grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"