Shazam The Billy Batson/Shazam casting thread

Armie-Hammer-as-Prince-Andrew-Alcott-in-Mirror-Mirror-2012.jpg

Never noticed this pic... Look at the uniform colors... Hmmm...

Owain Yeoman as Capt. Marvel/ Shazam
owain-yeoman-04.jpg

Chandler Riggs as Billy Batson
AMC+Walking+Dead+Panel+Comic+Con+International+EFrr7RxBUALl.jpg

Isn't Chandler getting a little old now? People even say that he looks older than his comic counterpart on The Walking Dead who's 10 years old.

Rod i think I'm with you on the Shazhamm train.

Joe Manganiello is probably my second choice

:applaud

I think he'd be good. He's a serious actor, but he knows how to have good fun.

Unless he's returning as Ronan in GOTG 2, then why not Lee Pace?!!

th

He really doesn't look much like Shazam.

Soon we'll be getting suggestions of Nicholas Cage as Shazam because he was cast as Superman.

He really doesn't look much like Shazam.

Soon we'll be getting suggestions of Nicholas Cage as Shazam because he was cast as Superman.

Lee Pace? Thick eyebrows, strong features, and kinda' squinty eyes. Sounds like Shazam to me.:cwink:

How about Will Smith as Shazam and Chandler Riggs as Billy Batson?

AMC+Walking+Mort+Panel+Comic+Con+International+EFrr7RxBUALl.jpg

:oldrazz:

If they're looking for the humor, that would pretty much make the whole movie LOL. They wouldn't need a single other joke in the entire movie.

I can't believe I'm saying this...

but I can actually kinda see Will Smith and Jaden Smith as Shazam and Billy Batson.

Will Smith's acting style would be sell suited to Shazam, and Jaden Smith sucked in After Earth, but Billy Batson is within his acting range.

Christopher Lee is the obvious choice for the Wizard Shazam

I've never heard of Owain Yeoman, but he has the classic look I think Shazam should have. I've always liked how Alex Ross drew him, as if he were a a golden age B&W movie star.

but I can actually kinda see Will Smith and Jaden Smith as Shazam and Billy Batson.

Will Smith's acting style would be sell suited to Shazam, and Jaden Smith sucked in After Earth, but Billy Batson is within his acting range.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with this scenario. However with my brain now being back in i say no and I do like Will Smith and Jaden too.

Joe Manganiello as Shazam
Tye Sheridan as Billy Batson

If they're looking for the humor, that would pretty much make the whole movie LOL. They wouldn't need a single other joke in the entire movie.

When he transforms for the first time, Will Smith could parody the classic fanboy argument and say that there's nothing inherently white about Billy Batson that says that Shazam can't be black. :p

It would actually be pretty inspired casting imo. Will Smith vs Dwayne Johnson is enough to get the mainstream hyped and into the theaters . I don't know about Jaden smith , but Will Smith is the only other guy with enough charisma to believably smack talk against Dwayne Johnson. However Smith may be older than what they're looking for. I do still like the guy from the Mentalist for it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"