Blue Beetle The Blue Beetle News and Discussion Thread

It looks a lot like Shazam 2, which I had a rough time sitting through that unfunny movie.

I'll be skipping this one, and I've seen every DC movie in theaters, except like WW84 which had no local screenings due to COVID.

The tracking has doubled but of course negative DC headlines sell. I noticed the usual YouTube DC Haters have not said anything positive about Blue Beetle but have the nerve to try to tell us it needs to make a half a billion to make a profit. Do these guys know that August is movie dump month and Blue Beetle was supposed to be MAX original streaming movie. They act like this movie is supposed to make Marvel movie numbers.

Hopefully it's a really great movie, which will lead to strong word of mouth, which could lead to this film having legs.

I don't think people saying "It's decent" is going to cut it. It needs to knock it out of the park, similar to how people weren't super hyped for Guardians 3 until they saw it.

I'm going to try my best to get to the theaters opening weekend!

Hopefully it's a really great movie, which will lead to strong word of mouth, which could lead to this film having legs.

I don't think people saying "It's decent" is going to cut it. It needs to knock it out of the park, similar to how people weren't super hyped for Guardians 3 until they saw it.

I'm going to try my best to get to the theaters opening weekend!
I will be there Saturday to see it. I have DC’s back!!!!

Even negative Nancy Grace Randolph said the movie is good. Please guys support this movie!!!!!

I'm taking my brother on Sunday, we are both excited over this movie. It looks fun.

I know it's geared as a family film but hope it digs into the body horror aspects of it.

Certainly didn’t expect that. The trailers were awful. Guess WB was right to rescue this from direct to streaming hell.

Deadline says this is now tracking for $28-32m.

Here's hoping walk-ups are significant, and that it is very leggy!
Trackers over at BOT are hopeful for $4 million in previews today and $30-35 million for the weekend. We shall see.

Enjoyable, but definitely generic and fairly cliche. The film's strength is its heart which is in large part due to the cast and the Reyes family. Decent origin and I'd like to see more of the character

Mark Kermode "i was really surprised by how much i enjoyed it."

The suit does look amazing. I remember seeing set photos and being super impressed.

I'm still hoping to check this out in theaters, but it is a bit of a bummer that quite a few people I like have said this movie is just what I was afraid of; generic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"