The Book of Boba Fett The Book of Boba Fett General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

With Jessca Henwick in the Matrix now, I wouldn't blame anyone for doing that. :o

OoiwKM9.gif
:ilv:

I’m surprised that Filoni’s directing an ep, as I thought he would be neck deep in Ahsoka preparation. But I guess this show is functionally Mando 2.5, so it’s natural that he’d return.

Live Action Omega?

Right now considering the directors and everything, this really feels like Mando 2.5 for Disney+, even as it sounds like it is going to be overtly different from the Mando. So if it goes over well and we get a season 2, I am curious how and when it would happen.

December can’t get here soon enough!

Right now considering the directors and everything, this really feels like Mando 2.5 for Disney+
The production code for the first episode is even 301 and the cast thought they were filming Mando S3. Really drives home just how much making Book of Boba Fett a separate thing from Mando S3 was a last minute decision. :D

Not really a complaint though. I'm perfectly fine with Mando S3 with a new main character, especially since pretty much everyone from Mando seems to be involved. Plus, Pedro Pascal is still busy until summer next year, so he would barely be able to do ADR. We'll see if they make their third shooting date of September 20, and when Ahsoka will be released. Can't wait to see where these shows are heading!

Last edited:
Yes, yes and YES!

I honestly thought they would have waited for BOB to release this.

Makes me think Boba will get another new look for BOB.

Yes, yes and YES!

I honestly thought they would have waited for BOB to release this.

Makes me think Boba will get another new look for BOB.

He absolutely will and I think it'll be a mix of his more traditional looking flightsuit but black since that's his current thing. I'm even gonna go out on a limb and say by the end of the season, his black flightsuit and armor will be through so much, he's going to look very close to his ROTJ look.

He absolutely will and I think it'll be a mix of his more traditional looking flightsuit but black since that's his current thing. I'm even gonna go out on a limb and say by the end of the season, his black flightsuit and armor will be through so much, he's going to look very close to his ROTJ look.
Completely agree on all accounts.

I wonder if it will differ much from the first 2 seasons of Mando - they already played heavy the gunslinger theme.
It would be cool if it’s not so much space-western but more space-mobster-series

I wonder if it will differ much from the first 2 seasons of Mando - they already played heavy the gunslinger theme.
It would be cool if it’s not so much space-western but more space-mobster-series
Sounds good. I’m sure it will feel quite different and we will see more of Boba’s live on the edge side.

Yes I hope we see it get to that point.

I’m usually all for changing or addressing certain problematic elements in media and other things, but that might be a bit too far.

They could’ve at least come up with a better name, maybe like the “Freedom I” or something. Would sort of work with where his character is now.

Seriously, you guys couldn’t come up with anything better than “Firespray”? :funny:

Was anyone even actually complaining about the name Slave 1?

Last edited:
shrug

I'm used to referring to it as a Firespray. Use the ship all the time in the X-wing Miniatures game.

It makes sense, from their point of view. Much like how in X-men, Holocaust's toys got renamed to Nemisis, and when they essentially brought the character back, the renamed them Genocide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"