The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

President Lex please.

I'd like President Lex and Waller also being high up in the government.

Fans: Let's make Lex a megalomaniacal billionaire.

WB Execs: That sounds good, but hear us out... He's a con man in land development!
I mean, when they actually did that, Lex was just a mad scientist in the comics, so I can't say I blame them for wanting to change it up, lol. But "real estate schemer" was certainly a choice!

I will take real estate over...wannabe Zuckerberg.

They're probably going to base the next Luthor on Musk.

Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes. I’m calling it.

giphy.gif

I hope Cavill Superman gets a good farewell Cavill was our Superman during all those years even for all the mistakes i enjoyed somewhat his Dark version of Superman

Honestly I feel horrible for Cavill. He was given the worst "trilogy", brought back, expected to make more movies only to be fired again....I hope he at least got some $$$ out of this
Again… that one’s on The Rock.

This eventuality would’ve been much less painful if he didn’t decide to start flexing his muscle over **** he largely had no control over.

The Coates movie still being in development doesn’t make sense to me…if they’re trying to go for a shared universe.

This eventuality would’ve been much less painful if he didn’t decide to start flexing his muscle over **** he largely had no control over.

No...that's not on The Rock (maybe 50% since his film crashed and burned). That's on the studio/Zaslav. They are the ones who OK'ed it.

No...that's not on The Rock (maybe 50% since his film crashed and burned). That's on the studio/Zaslav. They are the ones who OK'ed it.

Agree with this. The Rock also thought he’d get to continue on. The Rock has as much egg on his face as Henry, if not more.

The studio should never have included Cavill and they did for very selfish reasons. It was literally 2 months ago. I doubt all of this changed in that short time.

True, but the whole “They didn’t want to do it, so we went and did it anyway” act from The Rock makes me want to give him a hefty portion of that blame.

The studio should never have included Cavill and they did for very selfish reasons. It was literally 2 months ago. I doubt all of this changed in that short time.

It's WB...they make decisions on the whim. Zaslav hadnt even decided who would run the new DCU at the time where he allowed Henry to return.

They were trying to have their cake and eat it too. Now as they usually do, they look idiotic.

I don't know what's more depressing to think about. The way Henry got the short end of the stick again or the fact that James Gunn is penning the new Superman movie.

Didn't Gunn once say that he wasn't right for Superman's character?

The Rock and everyone involved in that situation jumped the gun (no pun intended).

Yep. Maybe if The Rock didn't blindly rush Cavill back into the fold just to drum up business for Black Adam, we wouldn't be here right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"