The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

Posting gifs of Batman & Robin even though this is a Superman thread until we get an official look at David as Superman (day 9)

265bdb08519cb0d7fbb70c05b11b603daf40370b.gifv

e5359fbb243b985d4b00a4ea5b7812ec3c69f610.gifv

8026ba3188c7dd26b87aa79cec294494276324b7.gifv

I remember being a kid and getting pretty hyped over seeing the Riddler and Two-Face costumes in Arkham in B&R.

I wonder though, is that then an implication that Two-Face survived his fall in Forever?

I remember being a kid and getting pretty hyped over seeing the Riddler and Two-Face costumes in Arkham in B&R.

I wonder though, is that then an implication that Two-Face survived his fall in Forever?
If Aaron Eckhart found out that another Two-Face survived a high fall while his didn't...

fair-two-face.gif

And he was in the CIA and served in Iraq.
View attachment 88388

So this story writes itself.

Man, I remember playing football with friends near that place. Really sad to see one's country get destroyed for greed and war profiteering.

Speaking of King and Iraq, his "Sheriff of Babylon" is excellent and descibes the machinations and ongoing corruption in Iraq perfectly. Clearly a lot of King's writings come from experience, being a spook an' all.

The overanalyzation of that is gonna run rampant on Twitter and whatnot.
I mean Gunn has stated multiple times that he was working on this project long before they got the top job, so people would just be wasting their time with such overanalyzation, but I know what crowd on Twitter you're talking about, and that seems to be their favorite pasttime so I guess it's to be expected.

Lol I like this well enough, but much like Gary Frank’s work on Secret Origin, anytime an artist transposes an adult’s face onto a kid’s body, it’s just bizarre. It’s the principle that made Martin Short’s Clifford the classic that it is today.

Man, I remember playing football with friends near that place. Really sad to see one's country get destroyed for greed and war profiteering.

Speaking of King and Iraq, his "Sheriff of Babylon" is excellent and descibes the machinations and ongoing corruption in Iraq perfectly. Clearly a lot of King's writings come from experience, being a spook an' all.
His experiences and disillusionment in the War on Terror are at the heart of his Omega Men series and make it incredibly poignant and relevant. I love that series.

King is one of the best writers out there today. And I want healthy doses of Up in the Sky influencing this theatrical Superman.

It’s the principle that made Martin Short’s Clifford the classic that it is today.
I had a girlfriend who dragged me to see Clifford with Martin Short. She also talked me into Cops and Robbersons with Chevy Chase and Jack Palance.

Suffice it to say, that relationship didn’t work out.

I mean Gunn has stated multiple times that he was working on this project long before they got the top job, so people would just be wasting their time with such overanalyzation, but I know what crowd on Twitter you're talking about, and that seems to be their favorite pasttime so I guess it's to be expected.
Not that I want to defend Twitter, which I don't even use, but we're also on a forum that can debate for days about what shade of color an actor's eyebrows are, so... :funny:

And it's still ****ing me up.

EDIT: Do we have a new curseword filter? :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"