The Funko Pops! Collectors Thread

i'm pretty sure its because of hasbro that the marvel/star wars ones are bobbleheads

OOOOH I didn't know this thread existed!

But to answer the question above, yes. Funko has stated since Hasbro has the rights to action figures, they have to make "bobble-heads" as a loophole.

Kind of wish we had just alittle larger Thread page. Some threads tend to disappear this time of year with Toy Fair

I'm considering selling my Collector Corps "Superhero Showdown" box... if anybody is interested hit me up!

Picked up the Walgreens exclusive Yoda Spirit pop
82HwgDV.jpg

34RDkDf.jpg

qMgU0vZ.jpg

Recently got DD, Elektra and Punisher from DD season 2.

i really hope to find the chase Punisher. Where did you find yours?

Found mine at a gamestop :-)

Check the app to see if they have Punisher in stock- if so, I'd recommend checking the store itself, because although it has a different SKU, it rings up under the regular version. I've recently cut back on mine, I used to have upwards for 200+, now I am down to about 40 or so, which I still have a few I want to get rid of lol.

Crazy how popular these Funko figures are but they are pretty cool. I don't collect them per say, but I do buy ones of characters that I like.

So far, I only have 6 in my collection:

1) Deadpool
2) Logan
3) BvS Batman
4) Dark Knight/Ledger Joker
5) TMNT Michelangelo
6) Slash (Guns n Roses)

Got a couple of new Funkos today.

889698112840_hi.jpg

889698133180_hi.jpg

The NHL Funkos are awesome. And the Eleven one said it was a Chase version in the description, but the picture shows her with the shaved head (and no sticker on the box). It's my understanding that the Chase version of Eleven would have the wig. Either way, I guess I'll find out when I get it in the mail.

yes, the chase does have a blonde wig

finally picked up the hogwarts uniform Ron weasley pop to complete my harry potter trio

i dont have any chases, but i really like that figure

i'm so sad i can't find the Hot Topic Emercald City Comic Con Captain America

i dont have any chases, but i really like that figure

i'm so sad i can't find the Hot Topic Emercald City Comic Con Captain America

Ya I really wanted that one too, the HT at the mall said they all sold out day of. I know online went mad quick too.

picked up the Pop Jack Sparrow and Ghost of Will Turner
tTmmFpY.jpg

my collection is growing way too high. i'm thinking about selling 50-100 of them

i already preordered that on Amazon lol

here's hoping for a flocked edition lol

Have to resist the Commander Cody one. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back