The Last of Us The Last Of Us 2

Ive never liked zombie games at all, but that's not what last of us is about at all. The humans are way more frightening and unpredictable than the zombies, and the story is unequivocally the best video game story I've ever played. Maybe one of my favorite all time stories in any medium. Dont skip it just because you're not into zombie games because this one transcends the genre, using it as a platform for its setting and its characters circumstances.

well considering the fact that the setting of the game itself is a zombie apocalypse, i wouldn't say that it is not what the last of us is about at all.

I've seen playthroughs of it and I love watching someone play it, but having watched all that stealth, I myself wouldn't enjoy playing it. Unless like I said, they included a coop mode for the remastered version.

Humans being the real monsters has kind of become the standard in "zombie media". Walking Dead being the first example that comes to mind.

But in The Last of Us, the zombie population actually seemed relatively small. Not like in other games or shows where 90% of humans turned into them.

Walking Dead's world seems a hell lot more present.

Humans being the real monsters has kind of become the standard in "zombie media". Walking Dead being the first example that comes to mind.

But in The Last of Us, the zombie population actually seemed relatively small. Not like in other games or shows where 90% of humans turned into them.

Walking Dead's world seems a hell lot more present.

Yeah. I think I read somewhere that in the walking dead universe, the zombie to human ratio is 5,000 to 1. And in the last of us universe, there still seems to be some sort of order. Didn't the beginning show like some sort of military still leaving parameters which is why the rebellion fireflies group exists?

but we're just talking about more details here. doesn't change the fact that tlou is a zombie stealth game.

Well yeah it's been like 25 years since everything collapsed so there's at least one generation that's never known the pre outbreak world but the security is very fragile.

It's definitely worth checking out. I'm also not always nuts about apocalypse games but this was amazing. It's the relationships that sell this game more than anything. The relationships are unique

Oh ****!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome:

And it is Ellie and Joel!!! :woot:

The Last of Us Part II

I really like that title. Much better then The Last of Us 2 imo.

Cyxi_ASVIAANpgC.jpg

That was a great trailer I am SO ****ING READY! Last of Us is one of my favorite games of all time. Let's do this.

Glad I'm not the only one, who thought about The Godfather, when I saw "Part II".

Damn, I'm pretty psyched about it.

Last edited:
OfYGY.gif

So damn excited! The Last of Us is one of my favorite games of all time!

So guesses on release window? Im saying late 2018, maybe 2019

Late 2018 - early 2019 is pretty realistic.

Finally! Can't wait! The first game is one of my favorite gaming experiences ever so I'm really excited. Graphics are insane but wasn't Ellie red haired? Her hair looks brown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"