The Last of Us The Last Of Us 2

I am going to get crazy and say Spring/Summer 2018.

Finally! Can't wait! The first game is one of my favorite gaming experiences ever so I'm really excited. Graphics are insane but wasn't Ellie red haired? Her hair looks brown.

Ellie was always a brunette

the-last-of-us_Ellie_BIO.jpg

Someone needs to fix their color balance. :funny:

I am watching the trailer again, and is it just me, or does that look like the room from the title scene for the first game that Ellie is in?

Live Panel now

http://live.playstation.com/

This will dig deeper into Chloe's past. They decided to go with her since they put a bow on Nathan's story

Takes place AFTER Uncharted 4. Thats a surprise

Longer than Left Behind, shorter than UC4. They are calling it a standalone expansion

Entire game takes place in India. I finally got confirmation that Chloe is half Indian bc Ive always wondered what her ethnicity was

Last edited:
Such a beautiful teaser. Every shot is Oscar-worthy.

Ellie was always a brunette
Actually that's not true. A Firefly map said this about her in the first game: "GIRL: 5'3' 14 years old Red hair". Her hair was very dark red in the game.

Last edited:
Release happens in 2018 probably. They said that this is in early development. Can't wait!

Both TLOU 1 and U4 released around summer time and they'll need at least a year and a half more for development and marketing, Shawn did say that early developments already begin.

Yep, Summer 2018 seems like a sure bet.

Sony's E3 2017 conference is going to be destructive good, mark my words.

Hell i thought they couldn't top how good their E3 2016 conference was, 2017 could do it.

So Ellie went from looking ike Ellen Page to looking like a young Natalie Portman. I likey.

I wonder if you get to play as her this time. And I dont mean in 1 or 2 short sections. It'll be interesting if you are able to switch between the characters. Heck we dont even know if Joel will be the main protagonist again as they could very well switch it up.

One thing though, I hope he finally taught her how to swim

If I had to put money on it, I think Ellie is going to be the main character this time around. But I could see being able to switch in game, or even two branching paths.

Hype's reaction to this announcement

giphy.gif

Also I like how this is seemingly branching out from the zombie storyline. This seems to be straight up human on human violence.

I can't believe this is actually happening. Ellie looks maybe 19 or 20?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I wonder if she still calls herself Ellie? Maybe she's too old now and prefers Elle.

Anyway, can't wait to play this. The original broke my heart

As much as I'm looking forward to this, part of me wonders if trying to do a sequel is almost a thankless task. Expectations are going to be through the roof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"