'The Last of Us' HBO Series

Awesome. I thought they might incorporate the Left Behind DLC backstory for Ellie. :up:

Jeremy Webb (The Punisher, The Umbrella Academy) and Liza Johnson (Barry, What We Do in the Shadows) will be directing episodes according to the Director's Guild of Canada.

Jesus. Between this and LotR, these shows are going to have years between season releases. Going to make GoT look like an absolute machine in comparison.

Any ideas as to who this could be? If it's not a new character then I wonder if this is supposed to be Sam and they chose to make him deaf in the show.

Jesus. Between this and LotR, these shows are going to have years between season releases. Going to make GoT look like an absolute machine in comparison.
The pandemic has increased production timeframes across the board between shows, films and even games. I have a feeling this will be the new normal for a while but it'll at least be worth it if the final product is on point. I still think Stranger Things is having the hardest time of it since those kids are either already or almost adults.

They built a huge neighborhood. I guess it'll be the sniper set piece. That HBO money!

That HBO money indeed. I’m hoping it’ll be just as thrilling and intense to watch as it was to play.

I didn’t have it in my head for this year but I haven’t followed production much. I don’t mind waiting at all, just want them to nail Joel and Ellie above all.

Any word on what the show will cover? The first game for season 1?

Yeah season 1 is the first game with some new material mix in.
Great, thanks for that. Hopefully they can capture all the emotion of that first scene from the first game. Would be a great way to start and set the tone of quality.

Great, thanks for that. Hopefully they can capture all the emotion of that first scene from the first game. Would be a great way to start and set the tone of quality.
Yeah especially for people who haven’t played the game and aren’t expecting the show to start off like that. I know I wasn’t.

Yeah especially for people who haven’t played the game and aren’t expecting the show to start off like that. I know I wasn’t.
Yeah, I didn’t play the game immediately after it came out so missed a lot of the conversation about it. Was stunned and moved when seeing it for the first time later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"