First Avenger The Official: Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter Thread.

On a side note; i just saw the movie The Disappearance of Alice Creed with Gemma Arteton in it, and she's completely nude.

This makes me want to reactivate my subscription with Netflix. :o

If she were with child, she should be renamed Preggy.

Peggy,could be interesting.

Interesting in an awkward, "Hey, Tony. Cap hooked up with your Mom" kind of way. I don't think Stark settled down and had Tony for another 20-30 years. Peggy was just another girl/coworker to him. And it was very obvious Steve had her heart.

agentcarter_2jj5if1i.gif

Interesting in an awkward, "Hey, Tony. Cap hooked up with your Mom" kind of way. I don't think Stark settled down and had Tony for another 20-30 years. Peggy was just another girl/coworker to him. And it was very obvious Steve had her heart.

Tony's mom was Maria Stark, nee Carbonell.

And she was probably 20+ years younger than Howard. At the time of this movie she's probably still in kindergarten.

Hayley mentioned in an interview that originally, she was going to wear her uniform to meet Steve, but they decided to change to this red dress which they said she would've wore if they really get to go out on their first date. If I were Steve Rogers, I'd have propose right on the spot. :o

Hayley mentioned in an interview that originally, she was going to wear her uniform to meet Steve, but they decided to change to this red dress which they said she would've wore if they really get to go out on their first date. If I were Steve Rogers, I'd have propose right on the spot. :o

If I was Steve Rogers and I saw Peggy in that red dress, I'd do *something* on the spot, fo sho. Probably git messy

Yeah it's too bad they never got to have sex and Cap is like a 90 year old virgin :( .

Oh well, Sharon Carter here we come hopefully.

Yeah it's too bad they never got to have sex and Cap is like a 90 year old virgin :( .

Oh well, Sharon Carter here we come hopefully.

*sigh* This again....? :doh:
The movie itself already established that he's had plenty of opportunities to entertain groupies during his USO tour. There is zero chance that Steve Rogers is a 94-year old virgin.

Rogers didn't strike me as the type to take advantage of groupies.

*sigh* This again....? :doh:
The movie itself already established that he's had plenty of opportunities to entertain groupies during his USO tour. There is zero chance that Steve Rogers is a 94-year old virgin.

Yes, but he seemed so akward towards Natalie Dorme'rs advances in that one scene, as if he didn't know what do do with a woman....

If he hadn't lost it then I'm sure Black Widow will do it in The Avengers. :O

If he hadn't lost it then I'm sure Black Widow will do it in The Avengers. :O

Idk..lol, rumor has it that she'll be busy with Bruce Banner.lol

Anyways; sigh...after discovering the beauty that is Hayley Atwell, I only wish now that she was the one to pick Sharon Carter, with someone else playing Peggy, since Sharon is the one that'll be allowed to star in more than one CA film in her prime..and it'll be hard to see anyone topping Hayley as Peggy for me.lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"