The Official Lois Lane Casting & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it certainly didn't help any.

no her main problem is she did'nt look like lois
did'nt act like with her personality
was'nt a good actress what so ever

im still all in for anne hathaway. erica durance would be my top choice but yeah! :doh:

After watching The Social Network, Rashida Jones would be a great choice.

Nah, she worked in Social Network, but I don't really like her for Lois.

Well it looks like Anne Hathaway is out of the running since she's been officially announced as playing Selina Kyle in the Batman film:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...-to-play-selina-kyle-in-the-dark-knight-rises

by SuperHeroHype
Jan 19th, 2011

Anne Hathaway to Play Selina Kyle in The Dark Knight Rises!

And Tom Hardy is set to play Bane
Warner Bros. Pictures announced today that Anne Hathaway has been cast as Selina Kyle in Christopher Nolan’s “The Dark Knight Rises.” She will be starring alongside Christian Bale, who returns in the title role of Bruce Wayne/Batman. Christopher Nolan stated, “I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Anne Hathaway, who will be a fantastic addition to our ensemble as we complete our story.”
In addition, Tom Hardy has been set to play Bane. Nolan said, “I am delighted to be working with Tom again and excited to watch him bring to life our new interpretation of one of Batman’s most formidable enemies.” Nolan will direct the film from a screenplay he wrote with Jonathan Nolan, from a story by Christopher Nolan and David S. Goyer. Nolan will also produce the film with his longtime producing partner, Emma Thomas, and Charles Roven. “The Dark Knight Rises” is slated for release on July 20, 2012. The film will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

My thought process is that some of these other actresses that "lost out" on Selina Kyle might be in line for Lois.

Jessica Biel, Kera Knightley...

Kate Mara
Charlotte Riley
Gemma Atherton

Well it looks like Anne Hathaway is out of the running since she's been officially announced as playing Selina Kyle in the Batman film:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...-to-play-selina-kyle-in-the-dark-knight-rises
Great news........... for the Superman film

Anne Hathaway for Catwoman..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wORST CASting EVER.

tom hardy as Bane, that is the only Excellent news today

Since Hathaway is now Selina (can't believe I'm saying that) I now hope that they give Oliva Wilde a look for the Lois Lane role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"