The Official Lois Lane Casting & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thought process is that some of these other actresses that "lost out" on Selina Kyle might be in line for Lois.

Jessica Biel, Kera Knightley...

Kate Mara
Charlotte Riley
Gemma Atherton

My thoughts exactly. Don't be surprised if this happens. In fact, it's incredibly likely.

It's funny that my favourites for Lois and Lex were Hathaway and Hardy.

Last edited:
Same here. It is if Nolan sabotaged his "other" produced movie in favor of TDKR... They were more than decent - Hardy especially, was VERY good for Lex.

I find it funny that Jessica Biel is mentioned. While I don't doubt her hotness, she is a Lois Lane who may have more height and muscles than whoever gets cast as Superman! :woot:

Knightley, Blunt, McAdams or Atherton are probably going to be next in line as Lois.

I wanted Anne as Lois, but Nolan went against type and Anne won the role of Catwoman.

He must have been impressed with what she had to offer.

You have to wonder did Nolan do this on purpose!! He knew she was the fans choice as Lois Lane & the Best choice!! Why would he do this?!! I don't want to think he is putting a kibosh on Supes cause his brother isn't directing it!!?! I wonder what's really going on behind the scenes that we don't know?!!!!

You have to wonder did Nolan do this on purpose!! He knew she was the fans choice as Lois Lane & the Best choice!! Why would he do this?!! I don't want to think he is putting a kibosh on Supes cause his brother isn't directing it!!?! I wonder what's really going on behind the scenes that we don't know?!!!!
What is this conspiracy nonsense? Nolan doesn't even own a cellphone, much less keep up to date on the fanboy favorite (which Anne wasn't even really).

She fits Selina much more than Lois, imo.

I agree. I think she would have a done a great job as Lois, but if I were to pick I would say she is better for Selina. I am happy she got one of the roles. I think she will do great.

You make less sense each and each day.
I just mean that Lois is beautiful but she isnt a supermodel like Arterton. She needs to look more like a next door girl (with lots of attidude of course) and Arterton certainly is not.

I hope it's not Biel who they look at. Frankly I have no Lois candidates to mention at the moment....

I honestly think it's pretty funny for everyone (myself included) who didn't think Anne Hathaway was attractive enough or tough enough to play Lois, that she's now been cast as catwoman :huh: Who is traditionally depicted as one of the most attractive comic book characters out there with fighting ability on par with Batman.

I don't hate Anne, she's a great actress but i did not see this coming by a long shot. At this point i have no idea who they'll pick for Lois Lane and not sure if it even matters.:dry:

Edit. Double post.

Last edited:
I was a Hathaway supporter for being Lois, now I just have one choice:

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

MaryElizabethWinsteadPremiereUniversal-1.jpg

Yes Nolan is so pissed that his brother didn't get the director's chair for Supes that he is casting actors in his movie to spite the Superman production. He's doing so even though the people he cast are going to be terrible in his movie - he doesn't care - he went and cast actors to screw up his movie just to mess up the production he's a producer on...

Very well thought out....thanks

Mary Elizabeth Winstead with Hammer would be a great pair I think!

Actually by this poll the fans choice is "other" at 27.42%

Personally I think "other" is too skinny and doesn't quite have the acting chops to pull off Lois

Actually by this poll the fans choice is "other" at 27.42%

Personally I think "other" is too skinny and doesn't quite have the acting chops to pull off Lois

I don't know - she looks good to me...

51sspH6mcWL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

In absence of Hathaway, Deschanel would be my number one choice. I like her as an actress, but if nothing else, nobody can claim that she's not attractive enough:
zooey-deschanel_0_0_0x0_432x573.jpeg

:hrt:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"