Far From Home The Official Spider-Man: Far From Home User Review Thread

Yeah , I think there is a multiverse as established in Into the Spiderverse. This JJ is bald and runs a website and has no relationship with Peter Parker.

The other JJ had hair and knew Peter Parker/Tobey Maguire, a decade earlier and had a newspaper, i.e. the Raimi-verse 2002-2007.

So, yeah, this movie is pretty awesome. Teen romance meets psychological horror - in a good way. In a great way, actually: it's some of the most brilliant stuff I've seen from Marvel yet. I'm just going to spoiler tag the rest because I just want to discuss everything:
So obviously Tom Holland is great, but this time around he was incredible: I was nearly crying on his behalf, so many times during this movie. When he was hit by the train and crawling into the seat, all bloodied and bruised, I felt literally sick to my stomach: I had the same feeling when the reporters were all crowding around him, trying to get him to answer questions. It was this sort of claustrophobic panic that set in, and I just sympathized with him a lot. Like, I was about to break down in tears, that's how much it hurt, watching people just brutalize and torture him, without mercy.
The whole illusion scene was like a nightmare, it was so good but so terrifying: the dead silence, the jumpscares: it was like a horror version of the "Friend Like Me" sequence from Aladdin, and I loved it. Which brings me to my next point, which is that Mysterio was awesome: a little over-the-top during the infodump scene when he was congratulating his followers in the bar, it was like, will the exposition never cease?, but he was really cool. Great set of powers, slimy, despicable personality: loved to hate this guy, wish he wasn't dead so we could see him in action again, using his illusions more.
Tom's teenage supporting cast is still pretty forgettable: I was not expecting Zendaya to fall into that category, though. She was honestly kind of boring, though the romance was cute. I've got a soft spot for adorable romances. Which is why Aunt May and Happy's little flirtatious fling was so CUTE to me: I would watch just a romantic comedy just about them. Remy Hii was pretty good as the snarky, obnoxious guy Brad, and the scene where Peter nearly killed him with a drone was HILARIOUS.
Speaking of those drones, the EDITH tech is really cool, and I guess is going to be really important in Phase 4? Controlling it, Peter is now on the level of some of the other heroes like Black Panther, Doctor Strange, and even Captain Marvel: he literally now has an army of seemingly infinite drones at his command, which can rain fire and death down upon the earth.
And we've got Skrulls! the Skrulls are back, and better than ever! Add Talos and Soren to the list of characters who should definitely have romantic buddy-cop movies, because OMG I need that to happen. And Nick Fury is in space, and he's doing something big - is he building SWORD? Is he preparing some sort of army? I saw people saying he's assembling a second team of Avengers: Cosmic Avengers, if you will. Could that be how the Eternals join the MCU? Will the Skrulls initiate Secret Invasion?
And now Peter is wanted for murder! OMG! I can't even with this movie, there's just so much to talk about, so many plot twists!!!!!!!
Little things:
"The Blip" - seriously, we go from the dramatic intensity of "The Snap" to..."The Blip". Honestly, all the people who got dusted came across as so entitled in this movie. I loved Aunt May's story about being mistaken for a mistress, though. HILARIOUS.
The opening. Just...no. I was bawling my eyes out, like ten seconds into this movie. I cannot believe how much I cried at that opening tribute.
And then crying again when I realized there was no Stan Lee cameo, for the first time ever. Just...sobbing.
Outnumbered teenage protagonists taking on armies of death-bots is an overused trope, but I loved it here.
Mysterio's theatrics were fantastic. His backstory was not quite as cool, honestly, but I loved how vain he was. Ironing the cape, because he thought he would be shaking hands with the Queen.
Captain Marvel - "Don't invoke her name." Loved that line, because I worship Carol too, so I can sympathize.
Maria Hill being cool: I'm here for it, even if it was Soren in disguise.

The first one was better and more focused by a significant margin. It also strangely felt more mature, whereas this one played more like a big bag of sugar.

I feel like "Far From Home" is hamstrung by Tony Stark and anyone who sees this will know what I'm talking about. Even the film's McGuffin is freakin' tied to him. The first two acts are relatively ho-hum (especially the boring Elementals) and most of the comedy (which the movie is filled at the seams with) simply didn't work for me. I can appreciate what they went for in the third act at with Mysterio, but the rules by which it played were paper thin.

Btw NIck Fury in this was a bit over-the-top with the attitude. He and Hill honestly could've been removed and it wouldn't have hurt the movie.

6.5/10

Last edited:
This is a much better movie than Homecoming. Better plot, higher stakes, greater action, better score, supporting cast gets more shine and Mysterio is a much more compelling villain than The Vulture in every way.

Unfortunately, this is still a sub-par movie for me. Mainly because of Peter Parker/Spider-Man's characterization. This is still the Tony Stark show. MCU's Spider-Man is still hung up on Iron Man and is void of almost everything I love about the character. It just isn't Spider-Man to me.
Even the villains origins and motivations are tied to Tony Stark.

Some other complaints is it takes awhile to get going, Uncle Ben still worthless, zero dramatic fallout of Aunt May learning her nephew is Spider-Man, the third act becomes a bit of a brain numbing CGI fest.

At the moment, this feels like the first Spider-Man film in the franchise to be in the middle for me.

Last edited:
This is a much better movie than Homecoming. Better plot, higher stakes, greater action, better score, supporting cast gets more shine and Mysterio is a much more compelling villain than The Vulture in every way.

Unfortunately, this is still a sub-par movie for me. Mainly because of Peter Parker/Spider-Man's characterization. This is still the Tony Stark show. MCU's Spider-Man is still hung up on Iron Man and is void of almost everything I love about the character. It just isn't Spider-Man to me.
Even the villains origins and motivations are tied to Tony Stark.

Some other complaints is it takes awhile to get going, Uncle Ben still worthless, zero dramatic fallout of Aunt May learning her nephew is Spider-Man, the third act becomes a bit of a brain numbing CGI fest and
J.K Simmons cameo was lame. Who's bright idea was it to bring him back into a Spider-Man movie and have him NOT be Jameson?

At the moment, this feels like the first Spider-Man film in the franchise to be in the middle for me.
He was Jameson

I agree with a lot of what you're saying here, but I enjoyed it more than you did. It might be a better movie than Homecoming, but I like Homecoming more. I liked Vulture more because
I understood and liked his motivations more. Mysterio didn't really seem to have one

Completely agree about the whole Tony/Peter thing. It's what bugs me and will continue to bug me about MCU Spidey. He mourns Tony for over 8 months, but Uncle Ben seems to be...who?

He was Jameson

He was? I didn't think so because he was bald and not acting very Jameson-ish. I must have missed the part where the news named him

As some of you may know I really liked Homecoming, but I had my share of problems with it. The action lacked, the CGI suit, "Karen" and the supporting cast, just to name a few...but with Far From Home - a lot of those problems were gone. The action was so much better, the suit didn't look terrible like it did in certain scenes in Homecoming and no more Karen.

I had a lot of fun while watching Far From Home and there were things I did really, really like about it, but some of the negatives outweighed the positives for me.

The Peter and MJ stuff was fine. Certain things I liked about it, but it didn't affect my enjoyment of the movie.

Mysterio -
Them trying to hide the fact that he was gonna turn out bad sorta bugged me, but I got where they were going with it. The illusion sequences were my absolute favorite parts of the movie and even thought it wasn't his actual fishbowl, seeing Spidey punch it in live action was a dream come true. Mysterio overall wasn't great for me, but I've never been the biggest Mysterio fan anyway. The mid credits scene with the public reveal bugs me to no end as well. Really brought the movie down a notch for me

Far From Home might have my favorite "final swing" in a Spidey film yet

Last edited:
He was? I didn't think so because he was bald and not acting very Jameson-ish. I must have missed the part where the news named him
Yes. He was more like the Jameson in the Spidey PS4 game, but they still got him back for JJ

Just got back from it and would rate 6/10. Not great, but not terrible....and with some missteps.

As a long-time fan of Spider-Man since the 90s TAS, I was hyped to finally see Mysterio on the big screen and was NOT disappointed. I think most fans of Mysterio will be really happy—but that said, Mysterio was great in the movie mostly because of the directing and writing, and not as much because of Jake Gyllenhaal. JG was great in the role, he just wasn't as responsible for making the character as great as it came across. The 3rd act battle between Spidey & Mysterio is definitely everything you'd want in a Spidey vs Mysterio fight, and I also liked how the movie ended with Mysterio basically coming out on top—that's all I'll say about that to avoid spoilers.

The main things that bugged me about the movie were: (1) How much it was tied to the rest of the MCU—whether via Iron Man or other characters that have appeared in other movies, and (2) The "international" aspect of the story. I'm not a fan of putting Spider-Man in other countries. Spider-Man is a uniquely NYC character and IMO the majority, if not all, of his stories belong in NYC. Not in some other country.

I really like Tom Holland as Spidey but his characterization isn't really entirely on point for me either. His suit is tied too much to Tony Stark, his Spider-sense isn't played up much, he doesn't quip a whole lot as Spidey (there were no insults directed at Mysterio about his fishbowl helmet), and he doesn't have Uncle Ben's "with great power comes great responsibility" weight on his shoulders. Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man wasn't perfect either, nor were the movies that he was in, but IMO, Raimi created a more faithful adaptation of the character. IMO these recent movies might as well be called Iron-Spider and not Spider-Man. :(

Tom Holland is great as always and Jake Gyllenhaal is awesome as Mysterio. Story is weak and a lot of stuff is just meh but there are also very good moments and scenes.

Both Mysterio vs Spider-Man fights may be my favorite scenes in any Spidey film. Especially the first fight with multiple spideys

It said his name right under him while he was talking.

I've seen it and let it stew...

This movie is a delight...and I loved loved loved how they did Mysterio at first I was unsure of this take but by the end I loved it!

My one issue is:

that Quentin Beck died (I'm assuming his cronies are continuing his work

I loved Endgame but as a whole I preferred this movie more. However that might just be my Spiderman bias shining through. Lol. To me this was my second favorite MCU movie behind Infinity war.

-The action sequences were on point . God those Spider-Man movements are gorgeous to watch and it’s great not seeing him slapped around and completely useless like Homecoming ..

- Spiderman vs Mysterio scenes were amazing. Literally felt like a comic book panel come to life.

- Spider sense being explored more. Thank you god because that’s been one of my many gripes with the mcu character. The theater Erupted when Spiderman stoped mysterio from shooting him point blank in the head at the end.

-Peter/Mj chemistry is cute and works well.

- Tom Holland ...just.....well Tom Holland. I’m done saying positive things about him. Leaves me speechless every single time he steps on screen. The kid is simply amazing.

- First After credits scene. Wow...... didn’t see that one coming at all.

All in all I loved it. I did feel like it a dragged at the start. I feel that incorporating a slight action sequence early on with Spider-Man could have really helped with that. Movie just took too long at the start to build steam.

9/10. Much better then Homing Coming to me .

Jamenson's cameo should have simply been him calling spidey a criminal and menace. Superhero identity reveals annoy me except to certain specific people. Scenarios like this is one of the worst. It's a reason why I hate Batman: Arkham Knight's ending so damn much!

I really hope the next and final film isn't mostly about Peter trying to convince the world that he isn't actually Spider-Man and goes through hell to get his secret identity back in the end or force in Miles Morales this way

Last edited:
^ Spoiler tag that, geez!

Don't geez me. I forgot

I've seen it and let it stew...

This movie is a delight...and I loved loved loved how they did Mysterio at first I was unsure of this take but by the end I loved it!

My one issue is:

that Quentin Beck died (I'm assuming his cronies are continuing his work
Did he though? Lol

This just might be the greatest Spider-Man movie of all time.
They will be hard pressed to depict a villain better than Mysterio. Even if it is Venom in the 3rd/4th movie.
Tom Holland hit it out of the park. Zendaya was very charming. This was his coming out party for me. Tom Holland is the face of the MCU without a doubt. This is one of the few idiosyncratic stuff filma would rewatch over and over besides Iron Man 1 9.5-10/10

Just got done seeing Spiderman about a hour and a half ago and man that was amazing! Action was so much better than the last one and I think my second favorite scence in all 8 Spiderman movies happend! I need to see the movie again. Spiderman 2 that came out in 2004 is still my favorite Spiderman movie but far from home is in its ball park. The after credit stuff was a big surprise in multiple ways and man the wait for the next one is going to be killer!

1. Spiderman 2
2. Far from home
3. Into the spider vs
4. Home comming
5. Amazing spiderman 2
6. Spiderman 1
7. Amazing spiderman 1
8. Spiderman 3

This just might be my favorite Spider-Man film yet.

It's late so I don't feel like typing a lot at this moment but I'm so glad they kept the majority of the third act (I almost want to say all of it) out of the trailers. It was so awesome seeing
Mysterio put Spider-Man through hell like he has done numerous times in the comics. Just mind ****** him big time.

Definitely need to see this again real soon.

One last thing. It caught me off guard and because of that I was cracking up.
It was great seeing on the big screen again, "TONY STARK BUILT ONE IN A CAVE! WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!!"

:applaud:funny:

Last edited:

I suck at writing non-spoilery reviews so that one will be very, very short.

Spider-Man: Far From Home Non-Spoiler Review

Another great outing for Holland as Parker, he does his stuff again and puts in another great performance this time as a little more experienced Spider-Man but with plenty of the same awkwardness he had in the first film.

Jake Gyllenhaal is damn near perfect steals the show every scene he's in and for me is easily the star of the movie.

The effects are incredible, I think we've gotten used to really good CGI so we don't appreciate that much anymore but there are times where the stuff in here seemed on another level. So much so im thinking of going back in to see it in 4DX.

The movies tone feels like a combination of superhero and teen-comedy/romance with plenty of globe trotting thrown in to change things up.

Without spoiling anything the there are two after credits scenes both are very important but the second is the one that looks like it will greatly effect the entire future of the MCU going forward.

Would definitely recommend going to see it.

Now that I don't have to worry about spoilers we can talk about this movie properly!

Ok so straight from the off we get to pick up from what seems like a just few months after Endgame and everybody has returned from the snap or as they call it here "the blip". Thought the way they showed how it effected even normal people at the start of the movie and the implications its had as one students younger brother is now older than him were really funny.

First stop is Venice and the first real set piece of the movie as we see Peter and Beck taking on the water elemental. The whole scene was awesome and just further surprises me at how real this stuff can look. After that we get out first proper introduction to Jake Gyllenhaal as Beck and he was just perfect from the costume to the way he portayed the character I thought he stole the show.

Ned's story in this was really funny to me as im sure almost all of us have had that one buddy who's gotten himself a girlfriend (usually his first one) and they become almost unbearably sappy.

The bus journey in between Venice and Prague was a great laugh from Peter discovering EDITH and nearly killing Brad with it and Brad catching Peter with that shield agent trying to blackmail him with the photo was comedy gold.

Second stop is Prague here we get the fire elemental and the reveal that Mysterio is actually a villain, duh! But I loved how they broke a lot of the usual tropes to set him up. Having it that he and all of his crew were ex-Stark employees and geniuses in their own right was a nice twist. Ned's save of Peter with the Night Monkey name was great had my whole screen laughing. I also like that even though they made it look like MJ knew Peter was Spider-Man in the trailer she didn't really know.

The absolute highlight of the film for me has to be what came next as Peter think's he's going to meet Fury at Europoll he ends up inside one of Mysterio's illusions, the visuals they used and the feeling they created in those scenes were incredible at times it felt like panels ripped straight from the comics much like he did that first time he faced off against Vulture Peter looks to be totally outmatched, eventually getting tricked to step in front of a European bullet train. (Which is one of the only bit I wasn't overly keen on wish we'd got to see him scared or him in pain or pop his shoulder back in or something as it felt a little bit much that he could tank getting hit by a train and just need a nap to sleep it off lol.)

Final stop is London that finale on Tower Bridge was just epic, from the giant cyclone elemental to even when Peter was on the inside of it seeing it from the drones perspective and the eventual final showdown with Beck where we got to see his Spider sense in action or "peter tinkle". I don't want to believe Beck's really dead at the end because I just don't understand how you can have a villain that good and kill him off in just one movie.

Watched it last night. As a hardcore Spidey fan, this movie is like crack for me, can't get enough. I liked it about the same as Homecoming, there were parts that I liked more, some I liked a little less compared to that.

Pros

-Tom Holland is Spider-Man/Peter Parker, the guy embodies that role and only gets better this time around.
- Mysterio was amazing, we can officially laugh at anyone still harping on the MCU villain "problem".
- Loved the stuff with Aunt May and Happy.
- The visual effects were top notch, especially when we go full Mysterio.
- My favorite parts were Peter and the gang just going through their trip, and the group dynamics.
- Both teachers were hilarious.
- Dat post credit scene, and then that other post credit scene!!!
- MJ/Zendaya is the real MVP - I didn't really care much for her at first in Homecoming, but as I watched the movie again and again, I started to really appreciate her. She kills it in this movie, in a film where there is so much good stuff, she steals the show.
- Peter/MJ chemistry is off the charts, and this a much better representation of their relationship than in the Raimi version.

Cons

- I felt the movie kind of rushed in certain parts, especially the first half.
- Wanted a little more of Peter/May scenes and how she is acclimating to his secret.
- Ned was not as well utilized as in Homecoming.

Overall, I'll need another viewing, but I can't see this not being in my top 7 MCU films, maybe even top 5.

Saw this last night and really enjoyed it, although I think Homecoming has a tighter/better story.

Action was better this time around although the story didn’t quite feel as “focused” as Homecoming and I also think that some of the humour didn’t land. Even though it has a relatively “breezy” pace, I think it still takes a while to get going. It could have benefitted from getting to Europe quicker or an earlier action sequence (maybe taking down a low level cameo villain or something before jetting off). And I think overall, it could have done with another Spidey/Mysterio fight/illusion section somewhere.

Wasn’t 100% keen on the European setting although ultimately, I don’t think it takes anything away from the film. Tom Holland is great, Gyllenhaal was great (would like to see him return) and the supporting cast is good too (I warmed more to Flash as an actor/character this time) although I think it possibly relies a little too heavily on supporting cast moments.

Thought Mysterio was a great villain, JG was great! Wondered where they were going with him but got a real kick when it was revealed he was more or less like his comic version. I had a big smile on my face when that first blue hologram effect shows in that bar scene! The main illusion scene/fight was AMAZING, it worked so well as part of the story and an action sequence.. I know there was a bit more of it towards the end but it would have been great to have got another sequence like that.. was expecting/hoping to see a giant Mysterio illusion looming over him.

I also think that the Mysterio as a villain portion ramps up too quickly and maybe some more time/scenes spent showing people having suspicions about him.. or just something a bit more detailing him “becoming a villain” would have worked better. It was like he went from A to C and missed out B.
Maybe I missed something but I felt it was unclear that he was fired for being unstable (at least this is the reason I have read afterwards) and his motivations were unclear or under-developed – so, he was doing it all because he wanted to be viewed as a hero? Or to prove his technology has a use? Or because he was unstable?

But it didn’t take away from my enjoyment of his character/the film. The only thing I maybe wasn’t too keen on was that it wasn’t really single-handedly Beck, it was a team.. but It would be good to see Beck come back at some point. I did think that his ‘origin’ or the exposition scene explaining his tech where he was toasting the members of his team was kinda dumb..

Due to the rumours and the name I kept expecting Dimitri to be revealed as The Chameleon.. maybe he was put in as set up but other than that consideration, his character felt a bit pointless – like the way he was featured, he was intended to do or be something and they just forgot to pay it off. I also thought that the Brad character was a little pointless.. I kept expecting him to be revealed as The Chameleon or be some undercover person keeping tabs on Spider-Man and I feel the Peter/MJ stuff could have being done and reached the same place without having a rival.

The 2 end credits scenes were complete surprises and quite interesting as they both show signs of how the Spidey story and MCU as a whole move forward.
Not sure how keen I am on Peters identity being revealed "so early".. It feels like it should be something that happens after a Sinister Six event and also something that should happen after he has fought Osborn/Doc Ock (so in theory, whenever they introduce them they will already know his identity opposed to becoming sworn enemies and finding out themselves) but obviously Marvel have a plan and I'm sure they know what they are doing.
And I wasn't 100% keen on JK Simmons coming back as Jameson even if it is great casting. Ok so it's one way to allude to the multiverse and I know that people are smart enough to know it's not the same or not even care but personally I would have prefered a "fresh start"... It should have been John C McGinley or Enrie Hudson.

I wasn’t too distracted or put off by the connections to Stark although I think they need to start moving away from this now and let Peter flourish on his own. Overall the film benefits from having a relatively breezy pace, a more lighter/fun tone and lower stakes (compared to other MCU films) but could have benefited from a little more focused plotting and maybe some more "villain time".

8/10

Last edited:
Here is my review. Spoilers within!:

After the emotional roller coaster that was Avengers: Endgame, we now come to the end of phase 3. Much like Ant-Man at the end of phase 2, Spider-Man: Far From Home serves as partly an epilogue and partly the beginning of the next phase of Marvel films. Unlike many second installments in the MCU, this is in no way a throw away movie. Spider-Man: Far From Home feels like an essential chapter in the saga of Spider-Man in the MCU. Sure, there are references to what is now dubbed "The Blip" in the movie and the death of Tony Stark looms over the entire proceedings of the movie, but the film is first and foremost a Spider-Man film. It also just happens to be a fantastic one.

Spider-Man: Homecoming was well liked by the vast majority of fans and won good will back to the franchise after the much less well received The Amazing Spider-Man 2, but there are some who didn't like the various changes to Spider-Man's core supporting cast. Many of whom barely resemble the comics versions at all, especially the MCU's MJ who doesn't even share the same name as her comics counterpart. If these changes ruined Spider-Man: Homecoming for you, then I doubt this one will win you over. At this point, the Spider-Man cast is the Spider-Man cast and they're not changing. The changes to the cast didn't bother me much in the prior film, and they don't bother me here, either. I quite enjoyed watching Ned betray his bachelor life style intentions and basically have a trip wife the whole time. It was fun. Holland and Zendaya have great chemistry and their romance doesn't feel melodramatic like many of these types of movies can often feel. This felt like I was watching a story about young love and real teenage issues about assuming responsibility. It also doesn't suffer from "Grease" syndrome either, which the Raimi films did with their late 20's cast still pretending to be in high school at first. The world of the high school feels authentic in these films and their interactions add a lot of levity and fun to the movie.

Going into the series, one thing I was most thankful for was the decision to explore villains not seen in prior Spider-Man films. Spider-Man has a wonderful villains selection, so limiting his movies to just the heaviest hitters would have seemed like a disservice. The previous film left a lot to live up to though with their take on the Vulture, who fit wonderfully into Spider-Man: Homecoming and honestly I liked the movie version more than even the comic version. But I consider it a personal victory that their choice for the follow-up was my favorite Spider-Man villain: Mysterio. I know many were worried about the marketing making it out to seem like he was a hero as opposed to a villain, but seriously....you bought that? HE'S MYSTERIO!!! Of course it was a con, and once the villain card is played in the film, I couldn't have asked for more from Quentin Beck. Watching his battles with Spider-Man was like watching the comic book on screen. His encounters with Spider-Man were more dynamic than the ones in the prior film with Vulture. Mysterio fit the themes of the film like a glove, and he turned out to be one of my favorite MCU villains as well as one of the finest Spider-Man villains on film. He was entertaining, outlandish, clever, and well...everything Mysterio should be. Props to Jake Gyllenhaal and the writing team all around. That said, I do hope we find a way to bring Mr. Beck back from the dead so he can join his Sinister Six brothers in the future. Seems a waste to kill him if they plan on a Sinister Six film in the future, but if this is to be his only appearance then it was awesome.

In general, the action scenes were much improved. Most of the action in Spider-Man: Homecoming wasn't spectacular. They were very basic, and it was clear that the emphasis was delivering on the characters first. Here they showed much more visual flare. The CGI was much better than most Earth-based MCU films, as well. I would say they maybe could have done more with the visuals of the various cities in the movie as we never get the personalities of the city the way we do in Raimi's Spider-Man films gives NYC a life of its own. But it's a minor gripe. The score for this one was also largely better. I didn't feel like the music outside of the redux of the old classic Spider-Man theme was really memorable, but in this one the music gives the movie more personality.

This is easily the finest live action Spider-Man film since Spider-Man 2. My opinion on that movie is very high, so I am not sure I would rate this as better, but it is at least as close as we have come since. Spider-Man: Far From Home feels like a good old fashioned Spider-Man story through and through filled with wonderful character development. We also get one of the biggest bombshell post-credits scenes in the history of the MCU. Seriously, my jaw dropped and I cannot wait to see where they take MCU Spider-Man 3. I know that given the lack of mentioning Uncle Ben by name and the changes to the supporting cast, the public identity or Identity Crisis angle they seem to be going for will anger many fans. Believe, I can understand why it would. But it only has me more interested. Maybe a manhunt for Peter Parker would be a good excuse to use a certain Hunter that we've all been Kraven? We shall see, but for now, this movie is fantastic.

Overall Rating - 5 out of 5

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"