Far From Home Spider-Man: Far From Home Rotten Tomatoes Thread

Beat me to it!!!

What are the chances it goes to 95?
>___>
<_____<

Thought I wouldn't see it unless it hits 99% but u know 94 ain't too shabby. I'll guess I'll try to go today. :D

94%

• Average Rating: 7.53/10
  • Total Count: 233
  • Fresh: 218
  • Rotten: 15
  • The percentage of Approved

What are the chances it goes to 95?
>___>
<_____<

I would say very very slim its going to be hard to even stay at 94. Its at 93.59 and that has gotten it to 94 has they round up and its gotten a lot of positive reviews in a row really to even get to 94 and would need a lot more to get to 95. At 234 reviews it should have another like 100+ to go. Its odd that we are now the morning/after noon the day after it came out and that we are not more at like 300 reviews already. Maybe because of it being a holiday week with tomorrow being 4th of July people are waiting post 4th to post there reviews I dont known. For it to get to 95 it would need another 39 in a row and that would just get it to 94.5 to round up to 95. For it to be at 300 reviews and be at 95 at that point it would need 65 of the next 66 to be positive and considering its already had a lot with out a bad review having only 1 more bad out of the next 66 is extremely unlikely. Its most likely not going to even stick at 94. 93-92 I think we are looking at.

So its average is most likely not going to be were hc was has its still .12 behind and at this point its going to be hard for its average to go up much. Wondering if it can stay above hc for % though.

258 fresh out of 273 total would net 94.5, which would round up to 95%

This assumes it gets no more rottens in my math by the time it hits 273 total reviews.

Back down to 93

223 fresh
17 rotten

Need 22 in a row to get back to 94

I still think it will settle at 90-92%. There are still some rotten reviews out there waiting to sprinkle in. The important thing is that 90% is a lock. Another smash hit for the MCU. Could this be three billion dollar movies in a row for the MCU in 2019 with a potential for 5B? Outstanding lol.

93%

• Average Rating: 7.53/10
  • Total Count: 240
  • Fresh: 223
  • Rotten: 17
  • The percentage of Approved

Wonder why they cheapened out and didn't pay up for Captain Marvel? Where's her 90 rt dammit?!.. As a Marvel fan completionist, I demand a recount! :D:
Because all the people involved hated Brie, including Feige. :o

This is still above 90, nice.

92%
  • Average Rating: 7.48/10
  • Total Count: 267
  • Fresh: 245
  • Rotten: 22

I still think it will settle at 90-92%. There are still some rotten reviews out there waiting to sprinkle in. The important thing is that 90% is a lock. Another smash hit for the MCU. Could this be three billion dollar movies in a row for the MCU in 2019 with a potential for 5B? Outstanding lol.

Yeah you were not kidding for a long time it was at 15 negative reviews now its up to 22 like 7 negative reviews out of the last like 30 or something.

I think this movie drops to high 80's which is a good number.

TOMATOMETER 92%
  • Average Rating: 7.49/10
  • Total Count: 296
  • Fresh: 273
  • Rotten: 23
Almost 300 reviews!

I think we are looking at 91-92 now. At 300 reviews it is at 92.0. So is not going to take much to drop to 91 and with this many reviews its going to be hard to go up.

So....if we look at the overwhelmingly positive reviews, couple that with promising box office returns, and go by the amount of people who say it's good, that would be a better barometer for the "goodness" of the film.

Bibbity Bobbity Boo.

Lookee there! 92%, already raking in money, and we'll see how people 'round here like it. Then I guess we can just serve some crow with a side of humble pie, right?

Also...you are on a Spider-man forum where a hefty percentage love or at least like this incarnation...so I'm sure you knew you'd garner such positively skewed responses.

Pretty much this. I find that most "RT doesn't count!" arguments tend to disintegrate on examination. Reviews don't matter. . . and box office doesn't matter. . . and cinemascore or other WOM measures don't matter. . . leaving you wondering exactly what evidence *does* matter to indicate the quality of a movie.

The answer inevitably being "My own personal reaction, and anybody who agrees with it". Which usually is accompanied by a measure of hypocrisy to foreclose even on the extreme nihilistic "quality is a thing that doesn't actually exist" position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"