The Wrestling Thread - Part 244

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far all I've from Lana are cheap shots.

Naomi needed Carmella's help to beat Lana. :lmao:

They need to jump her or something. This can't be it for tonight. There is only two matches left and we already got the warning from Bryan.

How is any of the leg work cheap shots? :funny:

I mean there was no real strategy. All she did was use the ring ropes to help her do damage to Naomi, and strike her. I've seen better wrestling matches at strip clubs.

I mean there was no real strategy. All she did was use the ring ropes to help her do damage to Naomi, and strike her. I've seen better wrestling matches at strip clubs.
And I have seen worse wrestling matches in the WWE. But what do you expect with one woman who can't wrestle, and another who can barely wrestle.

OH MY GOD MARIA IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! I marking out. :atp:

Smackdown is so much better then RAW.

He is Mr. Kanellis. :hehe:

They could have left him as Curt though.

The modern day steroid abuser, Jinder Mahal!

I thought I couldn't hate Mike Bennett more, but today I was proven wrong.

Randy is gonna lose. Vince hates it when people win in their home towns.

So, Orton outweighs Mahal by 30 pounds, huh? WWE weights never cease to amuse me.

Nice that they remember Bob Orton's 13 year broken arm.

I haven't kept up with Maria's career outside of WWE at all and BARELY remember her talking during her first WWE run (outside of a few ditzy segments here and there), but have her promos always been so painful to sit through? Is it her delivery or just WWE writing?

Jinder Mahal is destroying a 13 time world champion in his home town in front of his dad ON FATHER'S DAY!

That's commentary gold!

The Wrestling Thread Is Destroying A 13 Time World Champion In His Hometown, In Front Of His Dad, On Father's Day!

:lmao: At this point, Jinder should put a fake cast on his arm and start hitting Randy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"