Twister Reboot ‘Twisters’ | Universal Pictures

I just don't really care about Twister as an IP. Even when the movie was new and was the major phenomenon, I was apathetic to the movie. Never liked it. Found it boring and stupid. I cannot imagine enjoying this movie either. Especially considering the overall lack of quality of recent legacy sequels. I am just seeing Independence Day Resurgence all over again.

This movie would have to be putting in overtime to be as bad as ID: Resurgence.

Eh, not really. Just would have to achieve the same quality as Twister :o

Oh come on. I know you don’t like Twister but no way in hell was it close to being in the same realm of awful that Resurgence was.

Lee Isaac Chung's The Mandalorian episode was easily my favorite of season 3, maybe even in the entire series, so he's already proven he can thrive in a blockbuster space, not to mention his excellent past work. If he can channel any of that magic into Twisters, this is going to be far better than it has any right to be. That's what I'm hoping for, at least.

Oh come on. I know you don’t like Twister but no way in hell was it close to being in the same realm of awful that Resurgence was.
I stand by what I said. I have never liked that movie at all. It's I think one of the worst 90s blockbusters.

I stand by what I said. I have never liked that movie at all. It's I think one of the worst 90s blockbusters.

giphy.gif

I can 100% confirm this is the same trailer I saw with The Fall Guy. Looks WAY better than that teaser.

Btw, anyone know what that awesome country song is in that trailer? I'm not the biggest country guy, but that was surprisingly good!

I can 100% confirm this is the same trailer I saw with The Fall Guy. Looks WAY better than that teaser.

Btw, anyone know what that awesome country song is in that trailer? I'm not the biggest country guy, but that was surprisingly good!
I'm not a big fan of country music, either, but from what I've read online, I think the song is called "Ain't No Love in Oklahoma" by Luke Combs.

It's weird but I'm actually starting to get excited for this movie. I honestly can't remember the last time a remake/reboot looked this promising to me, but I've really enjoyed the trailers so far.

Hopefully, it ends up being good.

Trailer gave away a bit much. I just want an old school summer blockbuster like the original was.

Yeah this looks great and like lots of fun. Always enjoy a good disaster flick. Love the OG film and definitely gonna be seeing this.

I think the first trailer worked better overall.

And I still think they’re hiding the fact someone is related to Hunt and Paxton lol

They’re using the same looking Dorothy from the first movie. I imagine it has to because they’re familiar with their work from that one

The trailer is much better than the Super Bowl spot. The kind of dumb big summer fun we haven’t had in a while.

I would say this will be a blockbuster but I have no idea how any movies will do right now. If it’s good though, I hope it’s a hit.

A bit of bad timing on the trailer with all the tornadoes the past few days.

Apparently that Luke Combs song from the trailer is one made specifically for the new movie and it's out Thursday. Also will be on the soundtrack. WILD how we're getting a new themed "movie album" for a change. Been a long time!

Apparently that Luke Combs song from the trailer is one made specifically for the new movie and it's out Thursday. Also will be on the soundtrack. WILD how we're getting a new themed "movie album" for a change. Been a long time!

They too scared to get a real American like Jason Aldean. 'Murica! :usa:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"