Two-Part Batman: The Long Halloween Animated film possibly in the works?!

why would they release the trailer for Part 2 when Part 1 isn't even out yet

looks good though

Sign me up; the voices sound great

Of the voice cast that was leaked a couple of years ago, along with Hush, Bloodlines and Red Son, the only name that hasn't been confirmed is Matthew Gray Gubler. He voiced Riddler in Assault On Arkham, so I'm just assuming that he's Riddler in this too.

The R rating was a surprise too

Cover art featuring Two-Face, Poison Ivy and The Scarecrow Part 2 will be released July 27th on digital and August 10th on Blu-Ray.
20210519_162242.jpg
5zce4supr4071.jpg

This trailer for part 2 has given me more enthusiasm about the adaptation. More than anything, it's seeing both Mad Hatter and Scarecrow in the carriage. :)

Just judging from the trailers, I hope Ackles voices Batman a couple more times. He has such a great voice.
And I would *love* if they got Eliza Dushku to voice Catwoman again. I think the two of them would sound great together.

I know the BTAS are the more popular of the two, and rightfully so, but I just absolutely love the TNBA Poison Ivy and Scarecrow designs.

I know the BTAS are the more popular of the two, and rightfully so, but I just absolutely love the TNBA Poison Ivy and Scarecrow designs.
BTAS designs are iconic but I prefer the TNBA designs for most characters.

BTAS designs are iconic but I prefer the TNBA designs for most characters.
Honestly, I love the TNBA designs a lot. I think they get way too much hate sometimes.

speaking of TNBA, this batmobile looks very similar.
Im LOVING the look of this. This looks infinitely better than the New52 animation.
Actually has a slight BTAS influence to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"