What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RgGy64YfhiVv4uxzxMY6w7ZpYvwaSsGkUlt0Jw6CON1yRQMAvPhpclsngwcLX4ZykgXyvrRmVpdbSFFVCYiNPUwSixLLQUR0OtWo7F5iEM4QSSXBcBiRRBeBjYcEiPYNxV1ADcKobdbhOCO0wYdwd7kbrHgMzihtUhMG3w

I watched it last night so now I've officially seen every James Cameron film with the exceptions of Piranha II: The Spawning (which I don't think even HE wants anyone to see) and the documentary Aliens of the Deep.
Saving the best for last :up: :cwink:

Saving the best for last :up: :cwink:
LOL I mean, it's good and all but it's still towards the bottom of my Cameron list.

1. Terminator 2
2. Terminator
3. Aliens
4. Titanic
5. Avatar
6. The Abyss
7. True Lies

Basically I consider them all to be excellent to good, with the exception of True Lies which I thought was kinda average.

LOL I mean, it's good and all but it's still towards the bottom of my Cameron list.

1. Terminator 2
2. Terminator
3. Aliens
4. Titanic
5. Avatar
6. The Abyss
7. True Lies

Basically I consider them all to be excellent to good, with the exception of True Lies which I thought was kinda average.
Yeah, very high average and a good number of greats. The top 3 are all time favourites of mine. I'd happily watch all 7 in a weekend (if I had a free one anytime soon :csad: ).

Le bourreau des coeurs / The Executioner of Hearts (1983)

Justice League vs The Fatal Five

Third time I watched this and I've enjoyed it a little more each time. Love seeing a DCAU Justice League again. And the depiction of mental health issues of two lead characters is well handled. 8.5/10

Edit: Meant to say, this would make a fantastic shot-for-shot live-action movie.

Last edited:
source.gif

SOUL
Quality = 9/10
Joy = 9/10

As a movie it's a very well made one that I enjoyed, but I feel weird for enjoying this cause the way it depicts death and the afterlife clashes with my religious beliefs.
Dune_1984_Poster.jpg

WTF.

That’s my review of the movie. I hope you all enjoyed my thoughtful and in depth review of the movie. :o
Three hours cut or the shorter cut?

Last edited:
0E9EAB62-3DA3-4EF6-88BE-079A032DEE8D.jpeg

6/10

8290E19B-A649-436C-98D9-689E85B63326.jpeg

5/10

The Green Knight put me in a fantasy mood. Neither of these are good imo, but both have fun moments.

OLD

Oh those "wonderful" exclusive resorts in entertainment ! !

NO SPOILERS. SPOILER FREE

PRAISE: In my opinion whether good or bad the films of M. Night Shyamalan at least involve the audience and make them ask : What the heck is going on? & How is this possible?
The same can be said of his latest film OLD. The story about a family on a tropical holiday who discover that the secluded beach where they are relaxing for a few hours is somehow causing them to age rapidly reducing their entire lives into a single day.
The setups are done quite well and the various characters are wonderfully charming,watchable and a bit uptight.
Shyamalan does his best to make you care about them before things go completely haywire for them.
Some things play out in darkly humorous ways which I really enjoyed.
Some of the story threads reminded me of a couple of my favorite Stephen King stories. I did like how the ending had a good blend to it.

PROBLEMS: I felt the reactions to some completely insane things that were happening were far to laid back.The actors were not at fault but it was the script with its well let's move on to the next thing factor that took away from the aforementioned and I felt the film definitely had enough time to focus on the aforementioned insane moments. There was also plenty of time to do more with the characters.The pacing started to get to me when the film reached its last 30 minutes.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 6½

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"