What's the last commentary you listened to?

I usually don't listen to any commentary because it ruins the movie. I can only pay attention to one thing at a time. Actually, the only commentary I've listened to is from This Is Spinal Tap. But that almost makes the movie better because it's the three of them as Tap commenting on the movie. Very funny.

My favorite movie dvd commentary dvds goes as thus.

Steven Sommers- Mummy, The Mummy Returns and Van Helsing dvds.
Lord Of The Rings Trilogy Extended Edtions.
Pirates Of The Caribbean: Curse Of The Black Pearl.
Writers and Director/Johnny Depp commentary loved both.
Spiderman.
X-Men 2.
Fantastic Four Micheal Chiklis, Ioan Gruffod and Jessica Alba.
The Special editon Star Wars 4,5 and 6 dvd commentaries especially with Kershner.
Daredevil.
Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves both with Kevin Reynolds/ Kevin Costner and also Morgan Freeman, Christian Slater and the writers.

GoldGoblin said:
Brett Ratner on X-3.
Did it make you want to throw things at your tv?

Last one I heard was Fight Club with Pitt, Norton, Bonham Carter, and David Fincher. Entertaining as hell :)

KingOfDreams said:
I usually don't listen to any commentary because it ruins the movie. I can only pay attention to one thing at a time.
LOL

most probably 'anchorman ron burgundy'

or

wedding crashers 'vince vaughn and owen wilson'

both are funny coz they dont talk about the fuilm once

I don't listen to movie commentray, but I listen to a lot of tv show commentary.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - Shane Black/Robert Downey Jr./Val Kilmer

I listen to movie commentary when i have seen the movie enough. I am a person that likes to know how they make what and most director commentary are informtive. Ratner sounded like a jerk to me. Singer, Raimi, Jackson, Steven Sommers and George Lucas have great commentary dvd's. I like commentary for they are fun to listen to but only if you like to listen to director and actors talk about the movie. Cast commentary is when the actors are watching the movie prior to its release. I like them most of all.

Iliked the Braveheart dvd with the mel gibson commentary.

The Feast commentary. Eric Dane, Muitple Man in X-Men 3 who also stars in Feast, became a running joke throughout the commentary. Overall very funny commentary.

I watched the extended Exorcist last night with commentary. God awful! It's like talking you through the film for the visually impared. Rather than talking about the dynamics and mechanics of a scene, the director, William Friedkin, talks about what's happening on the screen - not in any kind of depth, but just things you can actually SEE... like, 'Here's Regan on the bed.... She's asleep...'

Yeh, no sh**.

One of the worst commentaries I've taken the time to listen to.

:down

The Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King - Disc 1.

Peter Jackson, Fran Walsh and Philippa Boyens commentry.

Aguirre Der Zorn Gottes, with commentary by Herzog. Usually, I don´t watch movies with commentary, but Herzog is always interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"