Who do you want to score GI:JOE?

Golgo-13

The Return of the O.G
Reaction score
I'd love for Steve Jablonsky who scored Transformers to score this movie.

Listening to the TF soundtrack; alot of the music could fit a Joe movie easily.

Alan Silvestri, who scored Sommers's previous films, is confirmed to be composing it.

You know, i figured he'd go with Silvestri; and as much as i love Alan's style, it doesn't seem like a good fit for JOE.....

I really enjoyed Edward Schumers (spelling) score for Sky Captain And The World Of Tomorrow, so I would like him to compose G.I. Joe. Of course, I would love to hear a cover of G.I. Joe A Real American Hero for the new film as well.

When I think of Silvestri - I automatically think of his iconic score for Predator - especially the beginning; when Dutch and his team are introduced in the movie, having been flown in by chopper.

The guy knows how to create a kick ass score for a bad ass military unit.

So it's a good call.

Any time i think of Silvestri i think of Back To The Future. :yay:

I'm sure he'll fine with JOE.

Who do you want to score this film?

Kinda like asking how do you want to gift wrap a turd.

Don't get mad, I'm just kidding...

...sorta. ;)

Silvestri will do a decent job. I secretly wanted Hans Zimmer to come up with a theme personally.

I think it be nice to have something along the lines of the music from Team America: World Police mixed with Independence Day.

Now before you guys go crazy and ask me if I'm serious about TA:WP, listen to the full soundtrack, mainly the songs with no lyrics to them, and you'll see what I mean.

I wanted Hans Zimmer or Jablonsky from Transformers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"