Who is the Justice Leagues Biggest Foe?

gamemiester

Civilian
Reaction score
I have no idea who Id put in the poll so I aint made one.

I dont know many villains who are a huge threat to the JlA except Darkseid is one but Im not sure if he is a main one or not.

Who do you think.

The Avengers?

The General, Starro, The White Martians, Dr. Destiny, and The Key have all given the JLA a hard time in the past. I look for Superboy Prime to start some trouble in the new Justice League Series. And maybe Darksied will butch up and start acting like the badass he truly is.

Giganta. She can be like what, 500 feet tall?

I was responding to the thread, Mee, not your post

Still fits though. She's not on the list.:D

I'd say for villains which are not associtated with single heroes and of the JLA together, Despero and Starro.

newmexneon said:
He might not be the definitive JLA main baddie (a position that doesn't really seem to be filled by any single villain), but he's definitely up there.

The demons Abnegazar, Rath and Ghast are way up there in threat level too. There really never has been definitive JLA arch nemesis. They seem to fight anybody and everybody.

A super hero teams worst enemy is usually itself.

1840233044.02._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

identity_crisis2.jpg

Or since we are just throwing names out, I'll say Solaris the Tyrant sun, that lasts from the 21st to the 853rd century.

I've always wondered why MM's "uniform" is strung up there in that pic. His uniform is part of his own body.

Oh well. Now I'm being picky just for the sake of being picky. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"